TMobile app Feature suggestions

• 6 November 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5

For a long time I had been using third-party speed test and coverage map apps. I believe that a plausible suggestion to add a feature to the my T-Mobile app that would allow for speed test and Signal test coverage would be beneficial to helping map out the current coverage map. I have found many areas where there is coverage where there shouldn't be and vice versa. This information would go directly to Tmobile instead of third-party app services and would be a more direct link to better updating practices.

9 replies

I actually had a similar issue when I tried downloading the T-Mobile app a while back. It seems like the app might be having some trouble identifying users accurately.

I’m going to the Appstore to download the TMobile app, it’s giving me many options, i.e. utilities, entertainment, family, business etc. etc. none of which I want. However, I click on the Get This and enter my details then it’s saying I’m being detected as Sprint customer, which I’m not. then it’s sending me to get the Sprint app. thoughts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’m going to the Appstore to download the TMobile app, it’s giving me many options, i.e. utilities, entertainment, family, business etc. etc. none of which I want. However, I click on the Get This and enter my details then it’s saying I’m being detected as Sprint customer, which I’m not. then it’s sending me to get the Sprint app. thoughts?

was the phone you are currently using on Sprint previously?

I was unpaid for 30 days and my account was deactivated, how can I recover the number?

I actually had a similar issue when I tried downloading the T-Mobile app a while back. It seems like the app might be having some trouble identifying users accurately.

Thank you 🥰🥹

Userlevel 5

I understand there is a button at the bottom of the device health screen from the tests for Coverage to "share your coverage experience" however it only measures call success and failure/dropped. And the part of "liking or not" is a bit wonky sounding. Either the call worked or it didn't. No mention of texts like versions of old or data.

My belief is this app should be an all in one tool.

App version 6.2.1.8.

Userlevel 5

Who is heading up the development of this app? It used to be @tmo_Ryan

Userlevel 5

@tmo_chris

Userlevel 4

Hey @snn555

These are some great suggestions with some pretty awesome benefits to not only the user but also T-Mobile. There is no one specific in our direct team that oversees the development of the T-Mobile app but we do have the contacts in that department to make sure this feedback is heard! I will make sure to get this passed up to them! Thanks!