Vaccine mandate

• 29 January 2022
  • 65 replies

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now...

65 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Userlevel 2

I totally agree. What they are doing to their employees is unethical, illegal and just WRONG! I will not give my money to a company that acts in that manner with so little regard to medical choice/freedom. This is medical tyranny, to be honest. Whenever there is a risk associated with a medical procedure or agent, the individual should be able to choose if it is right for them, not be coerced by their employer. Bye bye T-mobile. After 20 years, I am taking my business elsewhere...to one that actually cares about their employee’s health and well-being.

Outrageous. I won’t be a T-Mobile customer any longer due to this medical tyranny nonsense. Already started the process to change carriers. 

First the censorship now this? Say goodbye to our 20 years with you. I'm sure my freedom loving family and friends will agree. This is America, and medical freedom is a right here. I suggest you take a look at the Nuremberg Code. What you are doing is Un-American and I personally cannot support this behavior. Your service is not so great anyway, maybe another company can actually get the texts and calls to my phone. 

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now...

Insurance companies, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J and the US government WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY HARM SUFFERED BECAUSE OF THE jabs! My mother in law and a friend died because they took the jab. I, too, will not support a reckless, uncaring company who chooses to potentially harm its employees!!!

I find the use of vaccine mandates conditional for employment very disturbing. Will you really fire people for not following a company medical procedure that should be between them and their doctor? We all now know the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of vivid, so why? I'm disappointed in T-Mobile if this is true. I just changed providers for my three phones but didn't think I would be put in a position of deciding to work with an unethical company or leave.

I find the use of vaccine mandates conditional for employment very disturbing. Will you really fire people for not following a company medical procedure that should be between them and their doctor? We all now know the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of vivid, so why? I'm disappointed in T-Mobile if this is true. I just changed providers for my three phones but didn't think I would be put in a position of deciding to work with an unethical company or leave.

My wife just lost her job after 46 years as an RN .

She was frontline from the beginning till Jan 4 

Exposed over 200 times 

She went from Hero to Zero because after the SCOTUS shut down the Federal mandate our lovely Gov Charlie Baker put in a State Mandate

Fortunately we both retired and are moving out of Ma and will be soon be swapping out of T Mobile as well.

I vote with my wallet and like Mass where some RNs can work T Mobile is only mandating SOME employees 

Crazy world but I'll choose where and to whom I'll spend my money

Good Luck America ..you need it

Bye T-Mobile after 15+ years.  The vaccine mandate - firing employees over vaccine status - I won't support a company that wants to control their employees lives and PERSONAL MEDICAL RIGHTS!  I am looking for another service now.  Check out what Denmark has just declared about COVID!  They are ending all COVID restrictions, they are ending pandemic status, they believe Covid CANNOT be eradicated.  The UK and Ireland are ending COVID restrictions as well.  Better get up-to-date on EU T-Mobile!  You are behind the times as well as unconstitutional.  

I understand and share your concern. My wife had covid in the hospital for 6 days but her natural immunity is being ignored. She doesn't want to get the vaccine when she already has immunity. a company should not be making that decision for her. I'm fully vaccinated so not antivax, just don't want a company making our life and death decisions for us.

One of my co-workers took one vaccine shot and got a pulmonary embolism - she now refuses any other jabs and she is a nurse, two other women I know had vaginal bleeding once they took the jab.  I quit a job that was mandating the vaccine.  Research Denmark - they are ending ALL COVID restrictions - PERIOD!  They are also ending pandemic status as they believe Covid CANNOT be eradicated.  The UK and Ireland are ending covid restrictions.  Vaccine mandates are morally, ethically, and now legally wrong!  I am ending my relationship with T-Mobile after 15+ years I won't be a part of this.  Good-bye T-Mobile.

Im glad this was announced before my new phone purchase. I guess its time to part ways with t-mobile. I feel for the employees being forced to undergo a medical procedure as a stipulation for supporting their families. What's next forced lasiks or abortions. I guess the uncarrier stands for unamerican. 

I hope companies like t-mobile and carhartt feel the pain in profits by doing this.

I agree, I tried to find an email contact to let T-Mobile know that I do not support this action.

I had to finally set up this account after being a customer for 20 years.

The day I find this is implemented I will switch to Patriot Mobile or similar.

Badge

I also have had this cell service for many years. I am over 60. Like my mother, I have never once had a cold, the flu or been sick due to a virus. If I worked there, I’d be in an attorney’s office today. The shots DO NOT STOP the spread of the virus and do not prevent a person from getting it. This is something I cannot agree with. This decision to force people to do something they so strongly disagree with is just wrong and as I understand it, illegal according to the US Supreme Court.

It is time I finally used someone else as my cell phone service.

Badge

Long time customer here.  If they go through with this illegal and unconstitutional mandate, they will be setting themselves up for a massive lawsuit that they cannot win.  Everyone’s bills will have to increase to pay the attorneys, fines, damages, and court costs.  Get out now before you cannot afford T-Mobile any longer. 

I’ll add my statement here I currently have more than 10 lines with t-mobile and I won’t stay if anyone is fired over a Vaccine mandate.

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Considering there have been more deaths and severe complications due to the CV19 Vax in 12 months than ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED OVER 20 YEARS, it would be more economical for them NOT to require CV19 Vax.

T-Mobile,   If you do this, I will take both my personal and my business accounts elsewhere. I have been with you for over 14 years and have 20 lines between to the 2 accounts. While you may not care if one of us leaves, you WILL see an impact to your business when THOUSANDS of us pull out.  

The vaccine does not help with spread. It might help with symptoms but that’s someone choice. Vaccine mandate, taking away freedom and imposing your belief on someone else is wrong. Done with T-Mobile! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 15 years. The company has gone to the dark side. T-Mobile does not care about its employees or customer service, actually, T-Mobile fricken hates you. Did you see that on April 2, T-mobile will start unConstitutionally FIRING unvaxxed employees and put people on unpaid leave if they only have one vax? This is the sign of a company that has lost its spine. Morally bankrupt Cowards.

I will be moving to another carrier. T-Mobile sucks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS….

https://www.eeoc.gov/wysk/what-you-should-know-about-covid-19-and-ada-rehabilitation-act-and-other-eeo-laws

The U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel issued a Memorandum Opinion concluding that section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act does not prohibit public or private entities from imposing vaccination requirements for a vaccine that is subject to an Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA).

The federal EEO laws do not prevent an employer from requiring all employees physically entering the workplace to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

I’ve been the anchor of a family plan for over 17 years. We’ve never switched due to the great service and good coverage. But I will not stand to send my money to you if you go forward with expecting your team to get a shot that is demonstrably poisonous. I’ll find another carrier that values their team more. Someone got paid off, or is being strong-armed, Find them and fire them! And get on with doing what you do best.

Userlevel 1

The REAL question is, “How many customers is T-Mobile looking to lose ??”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/t-mobile-to-fire-corporate-employees-who-arent-fully-vaccinated-by-april_4245543.html

Mandating an experimental shot (not a vaccine!) is fascist. I will no longer support T-Mobile if you go ahead with this decision. Is Pfizer a shareholder? What is going on?

This is disgusting.  Goodbye Tmobile.  I’ll spend my money elsewhere.

I hope you change your policy and fire those that came up with it. I have not had any issues with your service or prices, I’ve been surprised by the coverage and the only fault I can find is your data plans for devices, not that much difference from the other carriers while your phone plans are 20% less. 

I will miss your service if you don’t follow my suggestion. FYI: Myanmar just announced that it has been 7 days without a death, 20 million people on Ivermectin, follow the science.