Vaccine mandate

• 29 January 2022
  • 65 replies

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now...

65 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy?  

Userlevel 2

Exactly! Follow the science. Stopping pushing the jab and support early treatment (Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies) and natural immunity. The jab does not stop transmission and is associated with serious and fatal side effects. How dare you coerce your employees to risk their life to work for you?!? This is sick!

I’ll add my statement here I currently have more than 10 lines with t-mobile and I won’t stay if anyone is fired over a Vaccine mandate.

If he doesn’t “comply” my husband is going to lose his job over this, if he hasn’t had his first dose by February 21st. He is “required” as he’s a call center employee. He is our only income, we are foster parents. Because of our journey, I am a stay at home foster mom as of last year, while he works his butt off for our family. My husband has leukemia, was one of the first sent home to work back in March 2020. This makes me so sick as to what our future holds.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I agree with the sentiments expressed, but where are we to go? AT&T is censoring political speech it disagrees with, don’t know about Verizon. I’ve been looking at Pure Talk, but it’s basically ATT&T.

Long time TMobile customer.

I agree, I have 5 lines that I will be moving to another carrier if this happens. The only way to stop this stupidity is if reasonable people start standing against it at every opportunity.

I literally just got here. Signed up 2 weeks ago. Shortly after, the news broke about TM pressing on with the experimental pretend vax, even though SCOTUS rightly ruled it unconstitutional… which it is. I am now shopping cell service providers. Again. This is madness. Let the exodus and lawsuits begin.

I agree with the sentiments expressed, but where are we to go? AT&T is censoring political speech it disagrees with, don’t know about Verizon. I’ve been looking at Pure Talk, but it’s basically ATT&T.

My question as well. The smaller companies (Patriot Mobile, PureTalk, etc) are Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) using towers/equipment of the larger companies. In one way or another, the bigs are still supported. Disgusted.

Is this true? Confirmed? If so, my family and I will be switching after 10 years. I'll plan to move over to Pure Talk.

Spullan6230, here are a couple of links to the story -

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t-mobile-to-fire-all-unvaccinated-corporate-staff/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/update-t-mobile-business-will-placed-unvaccinated-employees-unpaid-leave-earlier-rest-company/

My family will cancel it’s T Mobile service (and we will encourage everyone else to do the same) if T Mobile fires any employees, continues with a vaccine mandate, or otherwise discriminates against anyone relative to the vaccines.

The vaccines block neither infection or transmission. They also wane after a few months at most. They have never performed as advertised. They have been the biggest “bait and switch” in modern human history...sold to us by those who have ZERO liability.

Do the latest graphs below indicate a vaccine that works well? Scroll down past the state by state itemizations to the graphs. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

My question as well. The smaller companies (Patriot Mobile, PureTalk, etc) are Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) using towers/equipment of the larger companies. In one way or another, the bigs are still supported. Disgusted.

Go to Patriot Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

SCOTUS did not say it was unconstitutional for businesses to require that employees be vaccinated. They ruled that the Occupational Health And Safety Act did not give the Administration the authority to require business to do so. In the case of a different requirement that medical workers be vaccinated, they were good with that regulation. Some people can’t take the vaccine as they react badly (medically, not emotionally or politically) to vaccines. I hope that there are medical exemptions to the requirement.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Sorry (not sorry) to see you go, antivaxxers. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

“Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy? “

I do not use companies that mandate vaccines and all who want to remain free should do the same.  Give your money to people who wish to remain free.

I’m moving to Patriot Mobile

Userlevel 1

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Before allowing you in my business, where I serve food, I want to see your last STD test before you can enter...STILL SEE IT THE SAME WAY NOW???????

Userlevel 1

“Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy? “

I do not use companies that mandate vaccines and all who want to remain free should do the same.  Give your money to people who wish to remain free.

I’m moving to Patriot Mobile

...I’m looking at cricket but will check the rates on Patriot, and if it’s available here in deep blue Wa shit on state

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

I know plenty of vaccinated people in the hospital. Nice try though

Before allowing you in my business, where I serve food, I want to see your last STD test before you can enter...STILL SEE IT THE SAME WAY NOW???????

That logic could justify neutering your children, forcing psych meds on your mother because shes getting a little cranky, and all manner of mischief. People better thing about this a little longer, what happens when you cannot MOVE BREATH OR DRINK without showing evidence of compliance with your HMOs every wish? Google up that wonderful short story made into a video called “The LipidLegger” for a thoughtful look a a future where Bacon and Eggs are treated like drugs are… which is another great question with a sick answer - you know WHY drugs of all kinds are unlawful in the USA, why millions of lives have been destroyed by the jailing of family bread winners and single mothers? Because the same sick fascist Globalists who run the WHO got the nations to sign on to treaties obliging them to abide by THIER MANDATES - look it up Buttercup.

This $H1T needs to stop now. Maybe the better option is to pay your bill late if at all, ask for terms, shop around, buy a share of stock then start hassling the directors with shareholder initiatives.  They print money and slather it on these companies, all of which are owned by the same principals at the end of the day, so its not about profits, but power and control, so its going to take economic sabotage, unions not beholden to politicians (who buy off top leaders there, too), and mass resistance of all forms to stop this. TMobile is a symptom, once facet of a huge problem whose solution starts with YOU. Only YOUR ACTION can address this stuff.

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now…

I am trying to think of some reason why we shouldn’t boycott T-Mobile for its threat to fire all those poor employees who decline to take a bio-weapon injection at the demands of their task masters?

Can a man send money in good conscience to people who are acting with the same reckless abandon as the merciless Nazis, the sadistic members of Japans Unit 731, and of course, our good ole Dog Torturing Dr. Fauci, et al.. Supporting people who show no regard for the bodily integrity of those subject to their despotic power seems like a policy that could easily backfire.

I started to pay my bill today, on time, but I am thinking now maybe hold off, or even run it up as high as I can and tell them, eh, I am afraid to support aspiring war criminals, lest I end up in the dock as an accomplice. The principal is clearly established, note how the old camp secretaries are hunted down and tried to this day when located. Not a future I want to live.

What do you all think? isn’t it time to stand up for freedom of choice, I mean, their body, their choice, right?? Seems like that notion only applies to the termination of pregnancies, but I think the principal is in fact universal - if you do not control what goes into your body, whats to stop society from becoming some dystopia like in that great movie Equilibrium?

Nothing, that’s what. Absolutely nothing. The time for complying is past, no one ever complied their way out of a tyranny. Want your rights? Stand up and say NO and occupy ground. Segregated restaurants DEMAND sit-ins. Segregated Transport? Same thing. Workplace Discrimination? Boycotts and Lawsuits till the courts collapse under the workload. As the guy in the shiny helmet says “This is The Way” LOL. Let the party commence.

This is an excellent example of leadership, God knows we need a few million young men like this one: https://twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1488796611324956674%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fthe-children-shall-lead-us%2F

Dear Tmobile CEO,

For all the apparently well-intended motivations you claim, neither you nor Tmobile have the right to force experimental medical procedures onto employees. That's simply abusively authoritarian, and would be so EVEN IF THE LONG-TERM SAFETY OUTCOME OF THE PROCEDURE WAS BENIGN AND UNCONTROVERSIAL (which the experimental injections absolutely are not.) People are DYING from myocarditis after these injections. 

You are not a government.

You are not a religion.

You are a phone store....and your response shows that you don't understand the science, the risks, the efficacy questions, or the history surrounding these temporary mRNA injections which were designed in May of 2020, and do not help against current, or future mutations. 

Regardless of your scientific ignorance..you are a phone store, and you have no right to force medical procedures onto anyone, anywhere, anytime. 

History is very clear about this.

Blacks have never forgotten the Tuskeegee syphillis experiments.

Cubans have never forgotten the Bay of Pigs.

Jews have never forgotten Mengele.

People will never forget a phone store mimicing authoritarian Nazi Germany. 

I predict this will lose you tens of millions of customers, forever.

I'll be one of them. 

Userlevel 1

Out of all of the people unhappy with this choice made by T-Mobile.  Are you complaining on Verizon and AT&T forums as well? They all have the same policy.  Are you going to stop shopping at your local Kroger, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Publix, and many other grocery and department store chains because they have the same policy?  

Get your facts straight.  Verizon along with many other major companies were waiting to see the outcome of the SCOTUS hearing.  SCOTUS shot down the illegal OSHA scheme.  Therefore, there is no Fed Govt air cover and companies are going to be 100% liable for any vax injuries. Lawyers are going to love it.

Publix appears to be taking the same position as Verizon.  Smart move.  Lawsuits are going to painful for woke companies.

Userlevel 1

If tmobile wants to be consistent for safety then required customers to have it as well then.  After all its about safety right.

I can say that I have been an employee for 5 years and have gone above and beyond to help my company.  This job has provided stability for my family and brought me to a point in my life that I'm proud of,  just to hear they're pulling the rug from under my feet they're giving me a "choice"  My natural Immunity to covid 3 times Does not mean anything to them, weekly test not even offered.  I am a top performer always have been and work from home with no bother,  it's depressing and sad I can't move forward in my career but I would still be willing to work from home. I don't want to be forced to do something and then be upset and working for something I don't stand for.  Therefore I have to do what is morally right for myself. I feel so depressed.  I was in the process of buying my 1st home.... I have been crying every single day since this announcement. I put in my religious exemption and still have not heard back it's been almost a month.. I was career pathing and was planning to move up in the company only to be told to pick up my items and to no longer be on site, then that moved from no longer able to be employed after April 1st.  I feel like I have given my soul body and mind to T-Mobile, I love my customers and at 1 point really loved my company but I just feel like this is completely unfair and I don't understand how we can have so many integrity trainings And inclusion conversations to be told we're not allowed or not welcome. When my site gathers I am literally sitting at my house crying because I miss that human interaction. Now I have to get up and pretend to be OK for my 5 children and pray to God that after April 1st I can continue being able to pay my bills and support my family.  I get up and check my email every single morning praying that there has been something that will change maybe somebody will see the light but even still the mental turmoil they have placed upon me is unfair and has me sometimes contemplating life.  It is more than a financial loss for me and for that I am deeply sorrowed. I am not judgmental one way or the other some people may need the vaccine and some may not but to be told you don't have a choice or find somewhere else to work is a very hard pill to swallow. I will end my Rant now and just will say God and peace be with you all thank you for your support. Bre K.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I think people have the right to choose whether they want to get vaccined or not, but I also feel companies should have a certain degree of say in what their employees should have to do.

There are companies I will never go to ever again because their employees did not take the virus seriously. There are many companies who just allow anyone work there under the excuse that otherwise they’d be “discriminating” if they did. Meanwhile, people who I know have gone to work at restaurants with Covid and other infectious deseases. In others, employees without masks have come right up to my face “to ask if I needed help” simply to spite me since I did have a mask. And now they wonder why I’ll never go back to them even though I feel the pandemic is under control now and no longer feel threatened by it even in public without a mask.

So if T-Mobile were the exact opposite and didn’t care a fig if their employees were vaccinated or used mases, I would never walk into a T-Mobile store because companies like those don’t care about their customers, and I would go to a company that does.

Everyone has a choice. Companies have a choice. We have the right to choose a company or not if it values what is important to us or not. And companies should have the right to do the same with their employees.

Yeah except the fact that we don't deal with customers face-to-face and the people in the stores that work; except for managers, do not need to be vaccinated. Make that make sense.