Vaccine mandate

• 29 January 2022
  • 65 replies

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now...

65 replies

And also really curious to know how me being vaccinated or not protects or harms others..... they don't even require the boosters.... hummm please inform me if some missing link. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I wonder how the next pandemic will turn out. With so many people in complete opposition to each other over such a simple thing I wonder if the next pandemic will wipe out all the nay-sayers or if it will just start a global civil war in each country.

Who knows maybe the next pandemic will only be those who were vaccinated.  I've had covid 3 times, my natural immunity should say something. The fact that people are so willing to separate themselves over something with over 99% success rate just blows my mind.  Do a little bit of research and stop watching the news. Have a good night. 

Diabetes, depression and high blood pressure is on all time high yet you don't see people banning McDonald's or social media. If the company cares so much they should be making sure everybody has s BMI below a certain amount and wears their seat belts off the clock. It's absolutely ridiculous and there's absolutely nothing that you can say that's gonna make me feel different. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Who knows maybe the next pandemic will only be those who were vaccinated.  I've had covid 3 times, my natural immunity should say something. The fact that people are so willing to separate themselves over something with over 99% success rate just blows my mind.  Do a little bit of research and stop watching the news. Have a good night. 

You don’t have to tell others to do their research. Most everyone has done research on the subject, a lot of times very in depth research. But even then people come to completely opposite conclusioins. Which is the point, our species is hopeless.

I’m not going to try to prove one side or the other. But it’s ironic that we as a society can do so many technological things and supposedly understand so much and yet be so divided on what should be a straight forward topic. How did we get here? Everyone accuses the other side of believing lies. Everyone claims to have huge amounts of evidence supporting their way of thinking. But unless mankind can work together and figure out the right answer, it’s all pointless. There will always be war in one way or another. People will refuse to figure it out and work together.

This is also why one third of millenials believe the Earth is flat. This is why Russia has invaded Ukraine, or been doing a special military exercise, depending on which side you ask. It’s all opposition. It’s all war. There is no agreement.

And even if you try to just respect other people’s decisions and way of thinking, it still doesn’t work. One person refuses to go to work or to the store if they must use a mask or get a vaccine. Another refuses to go to work or to the store unless everyone there uses a mask or has gotten a vaccine. There is no way of making everyone happy, there is no middle ground. It’s already a lose lose sitation, which is why this topic is pointless.

Try to buy and work from the companies that value your beliefs. Remember that when you fight for your rights and beliefs you’re also oppressing someone else’s. Nothing you can say or do will bring back loved ones who died from Covid. Nothing you can say or do will bring back loved ones who have died from masks or vaccines.

Population control. No one can live forever. I live in America for a reason, and I know where I am going when I pass. There is way worse things to be worried about than this silliness. People should have  right to mind their business, especially when it doesn't effect others. And when someone is being pushed around others should speak up. Spineless. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I see you are forcing a medical mandate that is unconstitutional deemed by SCOTUS…. I will not do business with a company that forces their employees to loose their jobs over A  Vaccine….That does not work  . Your company only gets 75 dollars a month out of me .  That will be 75 dollars to someone else now...

A federal mandate was ruled unconstitutional was the first part.  The other part which people FAIL to understand or do understand but ignore it.  There is NOTHING to stop businesses having it as terms of employment and are NOT unconstitutional.

All those saying they are leaving based on this will NOT have cellular service as ALL carriers in the US requires vaccinations for terms of employment.  So keep that same energy maybe switch to another country.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

You don’t have to tell others to do their research. Most everyone has done research on the subject, a lot of times very in depth research. But even then people come to completely opposite conclusioins. Which is the point, our species is hopeless.

I’m not going to try to prove one side or the other. But it’s ironic that we as a society can do so many technological things and supposedly understand so much and yet be so divided on what should be a straight forward topic. How did we get here? Everyone accuses the other side of believing lies. Everyone claims to have huge amounts of evidence supporting their way of thinking. But unless mankind can work together and figure out the right answer, it’s all pointless. There will always be war in one way or another. People will refuse to figure it out and work together.

This is also why one third of millenials believe the Earth is flat. This is why Russia has invaded Ukraine, or been doing a special military exercise, depending on which side you ask. It’s all opposition. It’s all war. There is no agreement.

And even if you try to just respect other people’s decisions and way of thinking, it still doesn’t work. One person refuses to go to work or to the store if they must use a mask or get a vaccine. Another refuses to go to work or to the store unless everyone there uses a mask or has gotten a vaccine. There is no way of making everyone happy, there is no middle ground. It’s already a lose lose sitation, which is why this topic is pointless.

Try to buy and work from the companies that value your beliefs. Remember that when you fight for your rights and beliefs you’re also oppressing someone else’s. Nothing you can say or do will bring back loved ones who died from Covid. Nothing you can say or do will bring back loved ones who have died from masks or vaccines.

A person claiming to have it 3 times…  Are you willing to share you got it 3 times?  Or are you going to hide behind HIPAA even though it wouldn’t apply because you weren’t expecting someone to call you out on it.  Also it’s NOT 99% rate…  You DO NOT go by total population because you can’t count people who have not had it as if they had it and survived…  That’s like saying we have a 99.99999999% survival rate in space.  We all have never been in space right? There’s so many ways to skew data and when you take a statistic class you will notice when people skew the data.

It’s not 1/3 of millennials don’t believe the world is flat…  That’s a statistic brought up from someones rear end.  Ironically if you look at a lot of YouTube videos for example a lot of them are older than 40 which would make them “boomers” showing evidence to why the earth is flat.  I could be the fact we keep removing money from out education system making the population dumber and dumber in future generations and blame them for being stupid.  Not to mention back pre 1970s 1 parent could work and feed, housed, and take care a family of 6.  I went to school and by the time I got out of high school I knew 2 trades.  I went to college for 1/1000th of what kids pay today.  Then in the 80’s and beyond families started to need 2 or more incomes to survive.  Yet people often blame millennials for their woes…  If you are wondering I am not a millennial.  I am neither Democrat or Republican.  I am a Liberal, and not a Conservative.  Those 2 terms are not exclusive to a party.  You can be a Conservative Democrat, and a Liberal Republican. 

Ironically show me where people have died from masks?  More people in history has been saved from vaccines than have died from it by billions.  So only now vaccines are a problem, but for 100’s of years it was never a problem.  Anyone who cites VAERS as proof of deaths must also believe Wikipedia is an excellent source of information. They both are user edited and are not verified sources of information.  Like someone getting a gunshot wound after the vaccine as a giveaway.  If someone believe it’s “population” control are idiots.  It doesn’t make sense to kill off the sheep that you can control and not those who won’t listen.  Do people believe people can’t agree with each other like you say would be able to make an elaborate plan involving the world and world leaders who can’t agree with each other and make it work without a hitch?

Sorry this is my last post in this thread. In all my years the past 5 years have hurt my brain and my heart.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

It’s not 1/3 of millennials don’t believe the world is flat…  That’s a statistic brought up from someones rear end.  Ironically if you look at a lot of YouTube videos for example a lot of them are older than 40 which would make them “boomers” showing evidence to why the earth is flat. 

Ironically show me where people have died from masks?  More people in history has been saved from vaccines than have died from it by billions.

A poll in 2018 (YouGov) stated, “Just 66 percent of millennials firmly believe that the Earth is round,” with the other 33% basically either believing the world is flat or they aren’t sure. Those results suddenly popped up everywhere, including Forbes. There was and still is a lot of controversy over what the poll results really meant and how accurately they reflect reality. Some say that maybe more like 85% of millennials believe the world is round and the other 15% that it is flat or are not sure, but it still seems like a very large number may actually believe that Earth is flat, much greater than the 2% average of all Americans that believe the world is flat.

I don’t believe people die from masks and agree that vaccines save way more lives than those very few who die from a reaction to them. The point was there are people who are dead sure that masks and vaccines kill people while there are people (like me) who are dead sure that they save millions, if not billions, of lives. Therefore this thread is pointless. Everyone is already exactly on one side or the other. Ranting and raving about it one way or the other doesn’t accomplish anything. If anyone isn’t happy with T-Mobile they can change to another carrier or get another job somewhere else. Or they can try to force T-Mobile to change, but that will also make a lot of other people upset. There is no way of making everyone happy here. So yes, I’m with you in that this is going to be my last post here.

“Be happy! Don’t worry!” -Bob Marley

if corporate follows through with this mandate, I will no longer be a T-Mobile customer. This so-called vaccine is not about healing. I dropped my Comcast Internet and cable due to their obstruction of Maddie’s Story. Look it up on DuckDuckGo. Found out that Verizon is owned by Comcast, so I dropped them too. Please do some research. Dr. David Martin and Reiner Fuellmich are leading the charge to fight the globalists. You can find out more about them on DuckDuckGo. 

Considering T-Mobile also provides health insurance.  That doesn't seem unreasonable.  Do you work for T-Mobile?  If not, I don't see why you care one way or another.  If you do, I 100% support your right to choose what you do or don't do with and want or not want in your body.  

Which is it?

Do you support the right to choose whether to you will have an experimental injection,

Or 

Is it reasonable to require an experimental vaccine to receive health insurance?

(it's not insurance, t-systems will be working to install a global verification system https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/deutsche-telekom-build-global-covid-vaccine-verification-app-who-2022-02-23/) 

I'm with you. The  FDA approved product isn't even in circulation in the US. 

I heard that they were actually going to fire people that were unvaccinated on April 2nd.  Can anyone confirm that this happened?  We have been customers with up to 8 lines for over 20 years and will be leaving.  I am checking out Patriot Mobile as they have American values!  Shame on you T-mobile.  Especially after it has been well documented that this experimental drug not only harms people, but has absolutely no benefit in preventing you from getting Covid!

Badge

Don’t worry they are caring for their employees that’s why they take care of their employee health. You must be vaccinated as company rules.

Badge

Anti-vaxers… wha wha wha. What a bunch of cry babies. Vaccines have kept hundreds of millions, may billions, of people from dying or being cripple for life due to various virus related diseases. The virus is the enemy, not your cell service provider. If you side with the virus, you deserve what you get.