What do you think of the new look?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hey all! Just wanted to jump in and see what you thought of the new look! Also let us know if anything isn't working right. Here's a couple things we know about and are working on:

• Badges for specific actions, like commenting a number of times, won't show until you do the action again.
  • Points totals for previous contributions are not accurate.
  • Not all badges are available, including the holiday badges.

41 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I like it a lot better than the old forum.  A little more plain and simple for my tastes, but then again We have to think of the less tech savvy surfers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

Badge

Community looks fantastic and simple to navigate too! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

Hmm, I’m getting my notifications. Could you check your spam / junk folder for emails from no-reply@t-mobile.com ?

Badge

Hey! Good to see you over here, @fireguy_6364 !!! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hmm, I’m getting my notifications. Could you check your spam / junk folder for emails from no-reply@t-mobile.com ?

i was meaning the notifications at the top of the page on the sitehere like the prior site set up..or is that gone with the wind now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hey! Good to see you over here, @fireguy_6364 !!! :) 

wazuuuuuup...how you been chicky? just doin what i do over here a lil since the merger and whatnot..getting the feel of it and such lol.

figured i would stick with my other site name since it tends to scare some folk lol

Badge

wazuuuuuup...how you been chicky? just doin what i do over here a lil since the merger and whatnot..getting the feel of it and such lol.

figured i would stick with my other site name since it tends to scare some folk lol

Doing great!  I hope you have been doing well too?  :):)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Doing great!  I hope you have been doing well too?  :):)

nothin worth braggin about so far lol...however the day isnt over yet :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Meh. Every time you close your browser you need to log in again with using Tmobile ID.

It seems like with every forum update they get a little worse.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

A dark option would be nice.  

I don't like how I now have to click into a forum to access a sub-forum where I could go straight to the sub-forum on the old boards.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

For some reason, I can’t tag some people in posts.  There is an issue where reported posts are showing up as threads in the Other section of the Devices forum.  I doubt this is working as intended.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

For some reason, I can’t tag some people in posts.  There is an issue where reported posts are showing up as threads in the Other section of the Devices forum.  I doubt this is working as intended.  

for the life of me (or lack of coffee kicking in yet) i cant seem to find where that was posted at now..

*Edit*….for SURE lack of coffee lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@syaoran 

You need manually to do the @ the enter the name.

No mention at the bottom right like the old forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@syaoran

You need manually to do the @ the enter the name.

No mention at the bottom right like the old forum.

I tried with multiple tags.  I get an error.  The @ with tmo_admin for example.  I have also tried with tmo_mike_c, tmo_lauren, and tmo_marissa with no luck.

Edit:  Go figure.  Now it works, but I clicked to auto-fill it instead of typing each out.  Where I got the error was trying to use those with the threads being posted for and with the reports in the Other area that are visible to all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@tmo_admin @tmo_mike_c @tmo_lauren @tmo_marissa @tmo_ian 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

also noticed if you send someone a link (havent tried it in a post yet) via pm it doesnt allow you to click it to go there..you end up having to copy/paste.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I was probably one of the loudest critics of the last forum set up. This one is 180 degrees better.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’d say it’s better, too. However, my inbox disappeared or rather the messages :smirk: … AND no notifications.

Also, another vote for dark mode! :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This doesn’t have to do with the look as much as the workings of the site.  Moderation needs to get an overhaul.  What this site decides needs moderation needs to be looked at.  I know, your bots are link happy and flag just about any and every link, but sometimes, I just think your bots are either purposely flagging me intentionally.  I am going to say this in the politest way possible.  Most of the regular posters here that are not T-Mobile or Sprint employees are much more knowledgeable than those being paid by T-Mobile and some of us are up earlier than 8AM, which seems to be a common time to be flagged before.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

I got an email notification that someone had posted a reply and I clicked on the link to the reply and it took me to the first reply of this thread. I still haven't found the reply that was in my email. Also they were talking about moderation. I had no problem the first day or so posting three or four times. Everything from a question to a comment. Yesterday or the day before I'm still waiting days later for moderated comments to clear and post. Not exactly sure why I would be moderated after all these years.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have angered the moderation bots!  Everything I have tried to post this morning is awaiting moderation approval.  What time they will wake up... is anyone's guess.  :p

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Well it doesn't look like my last reply is under moderation review however I'm still getting email responses that let me see what the user responded with however they are not showing up in the thread. Almost as if their comment is being moderated but the email notification of reply bypasses the actual moderation. Or action and the website is waiting to post the reply after moderation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Well it doesn't look like my last reply is under moderation review however I'm still getting email responses that let me see what the user responded with however they are not showing up in the thread. Almost as if their comment is being moderated but the email notification of reply bypasses the actual moderation. Or action and the website is waiting to post the reply after moderation.

Exactly! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Now my email reply notifications are telling me that another user has posted a reply but their reply is my reply. The notification makes it seem as if what their reply says is exactly what I just posted. Basically it's my reply  but I'm being told that the other user  was the one that said what I said. This is getting weird.