What do you think of the new look?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hey all! Just wanted to jump in and see what you thought of the new look! Also let us know if anything isn't working right. Here's a couple things we know about and are working on:

• Badges for specific actions, like commenting a number of times, won't show until you do the action again.
  • Points totals for previous contributions are not accurate.
  • Not all badges are available, including the holiday badges.

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

A dark option would be nice.  

I don't like how I now have to click into a forum to access a sub-forum where I could go straight to the sub-forum on the old boards.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have angered the moderation bots!  Everything I have tried to post this morning is awaiting moderation approval.  What time they will wake up... is anyone's guess.  :p

Obviously, we’re in the same doghouse! :smirk:

the Terminator movies warned us of this..

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

There seems to be an issue with Edge Mobile once again.  Cookie Too Large errors, bad requests, and when it did work fine yesterday, every post of mine was flagged for some silly reason.  Using Brave Mobile, I had no issues posting today and it wasn’t flagged.  

I’m running Chromium on Linux and I get flagged every time I add an emoji. :wink:

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I’d say it’s better, too. However, my inbox disappeared or rather the messages :smirk: … AND no notifications.

Also, another vote for dark mode! :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I was able to post in the survey thread successfully.  No where else though.  Something is definitely messed up somewhere and there doesn't seem to be anyone around to do anything about it.  @tmo_ian @tmo_mike_c @tmo_lauren @tmo_marissa 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I have angered the moderation bots!  Everything I have tried to post this morning is awaiting moderation approval.  What time they will wake up... is anyone's guess.  :p

Obviously, we’re in the same doghouse! :smirk:

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I like it a lot better than the old forum.  A little more plain and simple for my tastes, but then again We have to think of the less tech savvy surfers.

Badge

Community looks fantastic and simple to navigate too! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im diggin it..havent been on the site here for long however its a pretty big improvement compared to the last set up.

I’m not noticing any notifications though popping up. had a response in one of the threads i posted in and nothing showing up notification wise.

Hey! Good to see you over here, @fireguy_6364 !!! :) 

wazuuuuuup...how you been chicky? just doin what i do over here a lil since the merger and whatnot..getting the feel of it and such lol.

figured i would stick with my other site name since it tends to scare some folk lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

For some reason, I can’t tag some people in posts.  There is an issue where reported posts are showing up as threads in the Other section of the Devices forum.  I doubt this is working as intended.  

for the life of me (or lack of coffee kicking in yet) i cant seem to find where that was posted at now..

*Edit*….for SURE lack of coffee lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@syaoran 

You need manually to do the @ the enter the name.

No mention at the bottom right like the old forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Well it doesn't look like my last reply is under moderation review however I'm still getting email responses that let me see what the user responded with however they are not showing up in the thread. Almost as if their comment is being moderated but the email notification of reply bypasses the actual moderation. Or action and the website is waiting to post the reply after moderation.

Exactly! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Now my email reply notifications are telling me that another user has posted a reply but their reply is my reply. The notification makes it seem as if what their reply says is exactly what I just posted. Basically it's my reply  but I'm being told that the other user  was the one that said what I said. This is getting weird.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

SO3 replies with in about thirty minutes we'll get you moderated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Every reply of mine has been moderated this morning.  This isn't the first time either but yesterday seemed fine.  It's like these bots take a few days off a week and go nuts the days they are working.  Maybe T-Mobile isn't paying them enough.  Bot Lives Matter or... is it Artificial Lives Matter?  :p

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hmmm.  Everything, link or no link, even a single word post in this thread, and everything else I have tried to post over the last couple of days, are stuck in moderation limbo.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i have noticed its a bit random. i can post a couple times..jump out...come back a hour or so later and run into it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

as is just now im being moderated...yet havent posted all weekend..

*Edit*

this post was the second post of my Monday..first one was moderated..yet the second one was not...go figure.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I share your pain! :sob:  I have two ID’s with the same phone # and I have to log on and off until the site asks me the correct security questions for the sweetpeach ID :rolling_eyes:

Do you still have multiple ID’s for logging into the site? I was able to get drnewcomb down to 1 login. I’m sure I can help you out too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It seems as if every other post is getting moderated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There seems to be an issue with Edge Mobile once again.  Cookie Too Large errors, bad requests, and when it did work fine yesterday, every post of mine was flagged for some silly reason.  Using Brave Mobile, I had no issues posting today and it wasn’t flagged.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im posting from a PC running FF. havent tried the mobile side personally.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hmm, I’m getting my notifications. Could you check your spam / junk folder for emails from no-reply@t-mobile.com ?