Solved

Can I continue to use T-Mobile's PAYG?

• 5 October 2019
  • 4 replies

I have activated T-Mobile's PAYG plan ($3) and it has been in use for three months. Recently I saw that T-Mobile has canceled the PAYG plan, and my account cannot be used to log in to T-Mobile's app.

I will use this number to bind the bank card, I want to know if I can safely use it for a long time.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 8 October 2019, 16:17

So long as your account isn't suspended or canceled, and you don't make any rate plan changes, you should be able to continue on the plan you are on in most instances!

-Lauren

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

So long as your account isn't suspended or canceled, and you don't make any rate plan changes, you should be able to continue on the plan you are on in most instances!

-Lauren

Does the plan have an expiration date? Because I'm not sure how long I can use it

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Kinda weird one of your questions wasn't answered.

I have been on this plan for over 2 years. When I signed up for this plan I was able to use the app. Several months ago I could not use it anymore. I believe that postpaid plans have access. I call our group "stepchildren". However, I can access my account on the internet, I have a CORPORATE T-Mobile store about 7 miles south of me, and there is 611 if you need account details. From my experience as long as you have at least $3 it's not supposed to expire. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I am living proof that I am still in the plan! I have added to my prepaid account 2 times. I have access to my online account, but gave up on the app. No problem! There is a great company T-Mobile store south of me about 10 miles. Hope that helps.