Can't reply to discussions. Can't log out.

• 10 June 2020
  • 8 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

This morning I can't reply to discussions and can't log out. It's like I'm in some sort of Jive limbo, where I'm neither logged in nor out.

I can send private messages and start new discussions (like this one). What's up?

8 replies

Interesting that I can reply to the thread I started but not to others.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This new mess is not cooperating with Edge mobile.  I haven’t tried any other mobile browser yet, but when trying to reply, it just sits there but never actually posts.  Here’s to hoping this isn’t the final version of these boards.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I’m testing this on Edge on iOS. Do you have that or Android?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

This one is on Android. Maybe there's an app update or old data in the cache that needs to be cleared out?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have the latest version of Edge for Android.  I am also enrolled in their beta tier of releases.  I have tried the usual steps of clearing the cache, clearing the browser data, and uninstalling and reinstalling it. 

Edit:  This posted fine from mobile Chrome. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It seems going back to 5026 has helped. This was posted from Edge for Android, version ending in 5026.  I'm going to guess the issue is with their current beta then.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Thanks for checking! I’ll shoot it over to the devs to make sure it’s on their radar. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

FF works fine so far.. i do see here and there where the page gets a weird load in..like it didnt fully load but im pointing towards it still being new and random bugs still need to be worked out.

i see trying to send someone a pm isnt as nightmarish anymore...which is nice.