Solved

Commendation for an excellent customer service

• 11 January 2017
  • 8 replies

I would like to do a recommendation to this girl named Maria of your Slidell La location. I have never experienced such great customer service til I visited your store and asked how I could back up my files and have it transferred to my new device. She took time to assist me, explain how its done and talked about your newest promo for the all in, no taxes and fees. I was on a 35 plan, no data and she informed me that I can upgrade my plan to 40 and have data, since I am not much into internet but is starting to like the idea of being able to do so anywhere. I will be upgrading to unlimited data once I feel the need for it. She asked for a referral and I would be very happy to refer your store to my family and friends with this kind of experience. She valued me as a customer and your company is valuable to me having such a great employee like her. Keep up the good work.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 16 January 2017, 16:58

View original

8 replies

After spending an exhausting 7 years, six months and three days with a former carrier, I decided to get my very negative phone situation resolved.  

Reading many reviews on various other carriers, I landed with T-Mobile because of the numerous positive reviews regarding their Customer Service.  It was exactly what I needed. Although a little tough getting started, I was fortunate to meet Kai Chen at “T-Mobil, 344 Russell St., Hadley, MA. I immediately knew I was in very capable hands. It was the end of the day, and I was tired from struggling to get my service with T-Mobil up and running before evening. At that point my phone service from my former carrier was about to shut down. In spite of it being late in the day, Kai was a patient listener, and gave me encouragement that I would have service before I left the store. He guided me every step of the way, not only ‘doing’ for me, but “teaching” me as well. 

I recommend him and T-Mobil highly!!!

Dex

Userlevel 3

@debbie4u14‌ thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post here and give us this fantastic feedback.  We are thrilled that you had a great experience with Maria and will definitely pass the commendation along!  This is the standard of service we aim to provide at all times - I'm so glad to hear that we were really there for you.  Thank you for letting us know!

- Marissa

I would like to commend your agent named Jerby, he was very pleasant and friendly onset of the call and he made my day!!!!

I have requested to activate my iPhone as someone returned it to me, I was at work but in just 5 minutes everything is done and activated and made me so freakin ecstatic!!!  You should employ more customer care agents like Jerby (The Flash!).  Again, I am grateful, and I made a switch to T-Mobile and this incident just made me happy that I’ve made the perfect choice!  

T-Mobile, more power and please promote Jerby?  He deserves to be a good example of an agent.  Kudos!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I would like to commend your agent named Jerby, he was very pleasant and friendly onset of the call and he made my day!!!!

I have requested to activate my iPhone as someone returned it to me, I was at work but in just 5 minutes everything is done and activated and made me so freakin ecstatic!!!  You should employ more customer care agents like Jerby (The Flash!).  Again, I am grateful, and I made a switch to T-Mobile and this incident just made me happy that I’ve made the perfect choice!  

T-Mobile, more power and please promote Jerby?  He deserves to be a good example of an agent.  Kudos!

@HeavenM 

Excellent service from N this morning.  I was on hold and cut off after 40 minutes.  My second call took 60 minutes - but she did and excellent job resolving the issues.

All of my other devices, and those of my company are with Verizon - so this was my first experience with TMobile and thus far I am very pleased.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I have shouted this from the rooftops so he can get the recognition he deserves. 😊

Badge

I’ve been quite impressed with T-Mo support they are friendly, helpful and honest!

When there are issues on T-Mo’s end they admit it!! The honesty & candor is refreshing!

Hi,

I would like to commend Colin and Corey at the 4400 W Frontage Rd Hwy 52 NW, Rochester, MN location for helping me replace my phone under very stressful circumstances. I was in Minnesota because my mother had recently passed away and I was arranging her memorial service when my phone battery died. It. Was. Dead. Colin and Corey helped me come up with a speedy way to replace my phone with the least amount of inconvenience for me. They were kind and fast. It's not easy to be both. Thank you T-Mobile for hiring two excellent employees.

Laura Larson

Oak Park, IL