Solved

Community account username change

Show first post

373 replies

I would also like to change my username. It seems to have selected a default one and it won't let me modify it.

Userlevel 5

Hey @dracius

I just sent you a private message so we can get your username changed 😊 Please reply when you have a chance.

I would also like to change my username. Are there instructions somewhere?

Thanks

Userlevel 5

I can help you get it changed! I will send you a private message @ag_2017

CATCH 22

The support docs here say that to change your username or to delete a post, you need to DM a member of the Community Management team. Although you can see who they are (e.g. TMO_Chris is one), you can't message them unless THEY are following YOU. That's a heckuva system. Need help? Request to follow a Community Manager and pray that they accept your request, then you can ask for help.

/s/  Dummy who picked a terrible username

Userlevel 5

Hey Gray! We are in the process of reworking those steps. For now, I can totally help you out with a user name change. I will send you a private message now to get the details.

I did this just the other day putting phone number and it asked for it when signing up and did not know it was going to be username. I want it changed please!

Userlevel 5

Hey there! I just sent you a private message so we can get your name changed.

Hi, I just joined the Community. But didn't realize the username was randomly selected and cannot be changed from the settings. I need to change the username ASAP! Someone please find me a way, Thanks. @tmo_marissa@tmo_chris@tmo_mike_c

Userlevel 6

Hey there, @mhudn​! I'll send a PM your way in just a moment. Please keep an eye on your inbox! 😊

can you help me with my username change

Userlevel 5

Sure thing! I will send you a private messages so we can get you all changed up.

If like to change my username from my email address, please.

Userlevel 6

Sure thing, @d.jo​! I'm sending you a private message now, you can check your inbox here! Thanks, and welcome to our Community. 😊

I would like to change my username from my email . Thank you

Userlevel 5

Hey Neal,

I just sent you a private message. Please rely to me and we will get you all changed up.

Thanks Chris. You can mark this request closed. I appreciate your help    

I need to change my username as well - sometimes I show up as my name, and sometimes as my phone #, which i clearly do not want. I don't care what my username is so long as it is not either or these - help?

Userlevel 6

Hey, @yaah8834​ - we can definitely get this updated for you! Sorry for the delay; our inboxes have been a bit persnickety today. I'm sending a private message your way now -- please check your inbox when you have a moment! Thanks. 😊

- Marissa

Hi, I need to change my username. I think it was accidentally set as my phone number.

Userlevel 6

No problemo, happens to the best of us! I'll get a PM your way in just a moment -- keep an eye on your inbox and we'll get you all taken care of. Thanks for finding this thread and reaching out!

- Marissa

Hi I need to change my username also please. Please PM me. Thanks

Userlevel 5

I sent you a private message 😊

Hi - please change to startac345 or metro345 ASAP. Thanks

Userlevel 5

Hey, @startac345 ! You're good to go!