Solved

Community account username change

Show first post

373 replies

Great, thanks and please delete the previous posts so people cannot

associate my phone number (that was public) to those handles. Thx

Regards,

Isaac

Sent from my mobile - please excuse any typos.

Userlevel 5

You're welcome, Isaac! Since your username change, no one can see your previous username or personal contact info. You're good to go. 😊

I need to change my username.

Userlevel 6

Happy to help! I'll have a PM in your inbox in just a moment. 😊

Badge +1

I need to change my username.

Thanks.

Userlevel 5

I sent you a PM 😊

Hi could I change my username as well please?

Userlevel 5

I'll send you a PM as well 😊

I would like to change my Username too if i’m able to. did not even see what my name was until it was far too late

Userlevel 5

@buhlockae ,

We will get you taken care of 😊 I will send you a private message now.

I need to change mine too.  It don't recall it saying that that is the name everyone sees online. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey there!

I sent you a private message. Please reply to it and I'll change your username for you.

Can I change my username plz?

Userlevel 5

Sure can! I will send you a private message so we can get you taken care of.

I need to change my username (for obvious reasons) and then have someone delete this post.  Thanks very much.

Also, it seems clear from the plethora of requests that the sign-up process is flawed.  I recommend a fix.

Userlevel 5

I will send you a quick private message so we can get you changed.

Need mine change too because having it show my phone number is such a GREAT idea.

Userlevel 5

I will send you a private message so we can get you changed up 😊

I think I missed that step about setting up a user name, so now I have a generic name. Can someone help?

Userlevel 6

I'd be happy to! I'll have a PM in your inbox momentarily. 😊

Userlevel 6

All squared away, @jkhusky85​! Welcome! 😀

I accidentally used my email address as my username.  How do I go about changing?  (I noticed the magenta#### but overrode it while setting up.)  I have no preference as to username....as long as it is not email or phone #. 

Thank you

Userlevel 6

Welcome! I can take care of that right away -- I'll send you a PM; please check your inbox in a moment! 😊

Argh. Newbie mistake: Set my username to be my email address. Can one of you nice moderators help me?

Thanks!

Userlevel 5

For sure! I am going to send you a private message.