Solved

Community account username change

Show first post

373 replies

Hello, I also need help changing my user name... Thanks!

Userlevel 6

Hey there! We can definitely get you taken care of -- I'll have a message in your inbox in just a moment. 😊

Hi. Could I get help changing my username?  Thanks!

I need help changing my username. Can someone help me please!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi there!

I sent you a private message. Please reply to that and I'll get that updated for you. Thanks!

Can someone help me to update my username? Thanks!

Userlevel 6

Hey there! I'm so sorry for the delay -- I'm sending you a PM now to get your username fixed. Please take a peek in your inbox in a few! Thank you. 😊

Hello tmo moderators.  Would one of you be able to help me with a user name change?

Thanks 

Userlevel 6

Private message sent your way, @jlee0​! Please take a look in your inbox when you have a moment. 😊 Thanks, and welcome!

Hi can you help me as well. I was never able to put a user name and it currently has my number. Thank you

Userlevel 6

Absolutely! PM coming your way -- please take a look at your inbox when you have a moment! Thank you. 😊

I need help changing my username as well 😊

Userlevel 5

I will send you a private message @asylves1 and we will get you all changed up.

I need to change my username as well. Please provide information on that process.

Userlevel 5

I just sent you a PM @laggerhead 😊

Can someone tell me how to change my username

Userlevel 6

I can get it changed for you, @ugoobie​! I'm sending a PM your way now - please take a look in your inbox in a moment. Thanks!

Hi can you please help me change my user name I accidentally used my number and if you can please block or erase this post thank you ( not show my username thank you)

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey!

I sent you a message to your inbox. Please take a look at that when you have a moment. Thank you!

Thank you my number has been removed from my username much appreciated!

I need help changing USERNAME

Userlevel 5

I will send you a private message so we can get you taken care of @k9kayote

I am also stuck with a magenta user name. Can I change my name as well?

Userlevel 6

We can get that squared away for you in two shakes! I'll send a private message your way -- please check your inbox in a moment!

I need to edit my community username asap can someone please help