Community outreach locally

• 18 January 2020
  • 4 replies

I've been a t-mobile customer for over 17 years.   I am looking for direction for my child's PTA fundraising would t mobile be willing to donate a gift card, tablet, cell phone to be raffled off at the school fundraising dance 2/7/2020.   I need direction and guidance I've called tmobile went to three stores and no one could assist other than to tweet to John Legere and email Pcc support services which ive done at least three times without any response.  

humbly disheartened

4 replies

Badge

I'm a single mother disabled in a car wreck last Dec while 7months pregnant. I was on life support for 11 days and sustained many broken bones. Due to this accident I am unable to work and it's very hard to communicate with the world and do things that are needed with a computer. I need financial help I don't know how to start a fundraiser and have trouble walking without the help of a cane. 

I have no money and I'm awaiting the ability to apply for disability.  I can provide proof of my accident thru pictures and hospital records please help me.  I don't know where to go for help.

Thank you

Maleah J

Please email me back if pictures and medical records will be proof to help me with a donation of a laptop with WiFi access.

I have an address for shipping at

Maleah J 

249 Audubon Dr

Slidell la 70458

Please help God bless you

Userlevel 3

@magenta10598105 - aww 😥. I'm truly sorry we don't have more info on the getting to the proper contact. We'll keep an eye out, but as of right now, we don't have any other suggestions.

I did and no response.

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta10598105 

I am not seeing anything internally about any current programs we have going that would be able to fulfill this request. If you have not already done so, please @T-Mobile in you Tweets.