Solved

Digits line not ringing

• 15 November 2019
  • 2 replies

The phone does not ring when someone calls my Digits line. My primary line works just fine. I've already tried logging in and out of the app and restarting my phone. These have fixed the issue in the past but not this time. Any other ideas?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 18 November 2019, 21:08

Hmm, strange. What happens when they call? Is it going to voicemail or giving them any kind of error message? You may them try dialing the number manually to see if that works. If the issue continues, you'll want to Community-2153​ so we can have our Tech Care folks file a Trouble Ticket for you.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hmm, strange. What happens when they call? Is it going to voicemail or giving them any kind of error message? You may them try dialing the number manually to see if that works. If the issue continues, you'll want to Community-2153​ so we can have our Tech Care folks file a Trouble Ticket for you.

The caller would hear a ring on their end, but there was no notice of a call on my end. I would just get a missed call notification. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that seemed to fix it.