Solved

Do you find the T-Mobile Survey somewhat annoying?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I have no problem T-Mobile asking me to do a survey. SIX times this morning I passed on it. Since I have signed up to T-Mobile I have done the survey 3 times. This morning it is just annoying, It happened again after I posted!

icon

Best answer by dc5fan 16 May 2018, 22:36

I do have a Chrome account, but I don't sign into it much. The surveys seemed to have cooled down a bit. Why would I receive something that my PW is old? Like I wrote earlier there is no financial info in my account.

View original

36 replies

I don't find it somewhat annoying. I find it VERY annoying.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thank you!

Userlevel 5

Y'all, I hear you. The survey is not supposed to pop up that frequently! When the rest of our team is online today (ahh, the joys of working across the country from one another! 😜) we'll take a look! Thank you for the feedback!

Userlevel 5

Hey, @dc5fan​ and @kwas156​! Do you mind confirming which browser you're using to visit the Community? Thank you! 😊

I use Chrome.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I use Google, should I sign using Chrome?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Marissa, whilst you're here I received a message from my account that my password was old. What's that all about? There is no financial info in my T-Mobile account. Will I need to change the T-Mobile app too? Thanks for any ideas.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Marissa, nevermind. I just checked on my phone app. It took the new password. Thanks anyway

Userlevel 5

Whew -- glad it took the PW, I'm not seeing anything about unnecessary emails going out but I'll keep an eye out!
Google is the same as the Chrome browser, so that makes sense @dc5fan​. Those of us on the team who are seeing extra surveys are also using Chrome, while our compatriots who are FF loyalists are not! We just wanted to confirm that the experience you're both having is with the same browser. We'll get this reported ASAP! 😊 Thank you both, I'll keep you posted on what we hear back.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I do have a Chrome account, but I don't sign into it much. The surveys seemed to have cooled down a bit. Why would I receive something that my PW is old? Like I wrote earlier there is no financial info in my account.

Userlevel 5

To be honest, I can't think of any reason why you'd receive a message about your password, unless our requirements changed! I'm just glad that your regular PW still worked! 😊
Have either of you noticed any improvement with the surveys?

Userlevel 5

@dc5fan​ We're following up with Foresee to see why it keeps prompting so often so we can get this fixed ASAP. Can you let me know if you are experiencing this on mobile or desktop, please? 😊 We're just trying to gather as much info as we can for them!

We appreciate it!

-Lauren

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

t-mo_lauren: I don't use the app much. The app will tell me when my money expires as this site won't. I have never seen the survey on my app, just the site. Appreciate your question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

IT'S B-A-C-K! Just worse! I have tried to click on the survey, but all it does is spin, and spin then disappears. It's been popping up 7 times. Is anybody else having this problem?

Userlevel 5

Ours (Lauren's and mine) both came back with a vengeance today, too! She's checking up on it -- sorry for the false hope!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

No problem. It'll get fixed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I have only been here for a couple of minutes, and the survey has come up 8 times.

Userlevel 5

😥 I'm sorry it's taking so long to get fixed! I promise @tmo_lauren​ has been working on it -- hopefully we won't have to wait much longer!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

This morning just about page the survey pops up. I even go ahead and try to do the survey. It does its circle thing and disappears. I did send feedback to Foresee site. I guess I will be waiting 24 BUSINESS hours, or 3 days for a reply.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I believe my problem is Google Chrome. I decided to try EDGE. So far so good. The survey only popped up once. Also, if I ever need to use payment options that option will let me do that. GC also gave me problems trying to watch Fox News Go on my laptop. EDGE fixed that, too. If I get a reply from Foresee I will let them know.

VERY ANNOYING, I was TRYING To search for support info the other day and got it a dozen times (or so it felt like).

Chrome browser at home, Edge at work got it too...

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks for your comment. Right now I am in EDGE. No survey has popped up, yet. With EDGE I am getting some colour on the site. Very nice!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Well, I have only been on this site for 2 minutes and the FORESEE survey has popped up SEVEN times. I no longer use GOOGLE Chrome to visit. Also, the good people at FORESEE have not returned my feedback about the problem. I will do the survey once in awhile and give a very negative review regarding FORESEE. Is it possible that I may have a setting problem on my laoptop?

Here we are weeks later and nothing has changed. That same damn Foresee survey is still popping up as often as it was before. This is a simple fix T-Mobile. What about it?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

We may be the only 2 having this problem. I STILL have not received a reply from FORESEE. May I suggest doing a survey once in awhile and do a negative review on FORESEE, not T-Mobile. Just a thought. I now use EDGE as my browser instead of Google. It doesn't seem as bad.