Question

Donation for Disabled Mother

• 2 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I'm a single mother disabled in a car wreck last Dec while 7months pregnant. I was on life support for 11 days and sustained many broken bones. Due to this accident I am unable to work and it's very hard to communicate with the world and do things that are needed with a computer.  I have no money and I'm awaiting the ability to apply for disability.  I can provide proof of my accident thru pictures and hospital records please help me.  I don't know where to go for help.

Thank you

Maleah J

Please email me back if pictures and medical records will be proof to help me with a donation of a laptop with WiFi access.

I have an address for shipping at

Maleah J 

249 Audubon Dr

Slidell la 70458

Please help God bless you

Need financial help or fundraising help please

2 replies

Badge

Badge

I heard your cry for help.

I figured that you need some serious help.

I would recommend Morgan and Morgan to sue the bad people, especially the triphobic insurance companies. #LAW on your smartphone.

They will also help you to get SSI and SSDI and Medicaid.

I would also recommend GoFundMe to raise money to pay these medical bills.

If there is a TV Station in your area, that has it on their news show, they have this section called The GoFundME beat.

In Atlanta, Georgia, On WSB-TV 2, on their Action News, they have The GoFundMe beat.

At 11pm, they have WSB Tonight, which is going to be spoofed to the Theme From Entertainment Tonight. And yes, they also do The GoFundMe beat.

I hope and pray that you will get through this and fight back and win.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to get them information that you need.

And, The Nuns of Smile will pray for you to get well soon.

Sincerely Yours In The Fight For Justice,

Danger Woman