Favorite types of pizza

• 2 December 2017
  • 20 replies

Of course, not everyone eats just ol' regular pizza. Some prefer pepperoni, sausage, ham, etc. And even vegetarian pizza.

Which one do not I, not O, but YOU prefer.

20 replies

Userlevel 4

I'm a big fan of pepperoni and bell peppers. Also, pepperoni and green chile is pretty much a staple here in New Mexico 😊   

Userlevel 4

mmmmm now my mind is going to be on pizza allllll day long! My fave is ham, pineapple, and green chile! As Chris mentioned, green chile is a must if you live in New Mexico!

Userlevel 6

The free kind.

So when is T-mobile buying again via t-monbile tuesday?

Userlevel 4

I'll jump in with the unpopular pizza opinion: white pizza with anchovies sounds like heaven to me.

Close second for a sweet little mom & pop place here in RVA that does a pizza with fried eggplant on top. OMG.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I love this yummy topic! 😊 I normally like mine topped with pepperoni and Italian sausage. More recently, I'm craving grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, and green chili on my pizza!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Marissa; In 1960 my family lived in NCO housing at Lockbourne AFB, OH (now deactivated). I was about 10 years old. I had never heard the word pizza. My dad went to a pizza parlor outside the base. He brought home a pizza that had anchovies. With my mom looking on he offered me an anchovy from a slice. It took two glasses of water to get that nasty taste out of my mouth! My mom was not amused.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Same here, mike. I had a taco pizza a couple of years ago, and I like that one too. If it's on a thick crust I like using a garlic sauce for dipping the crust.

Userlevel 2

Pan pizza with green pepper and extra onions.

Userlevel 4

I was trying to avoid this thread this morning but failed, now I am hungry and have to order pizza at 9 in the morning. Thanks folks...

Userlevel 4

Me too, thanks to the inbox notification. Any good deals?

Hi everyone!

I know this thread is over a month old but I wanted to answer. I'm very picky when it comes to pizza but I do enjoy pepperoni and broccoli. Yes, broccoli. One I wish Papa Johns would bring back is the Ziti pizza. I tried it once and loved it but it was only for a limited time. Boo hoo!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Prosciutto, sausage and fresh mozzarella In a wood oven.

Btw, did you see that Papa John's was rated the worst big chain pizza.

The 7 Worst Pizza Chains in America

Userlevel 4

Oh man!!! This makes me so sad lol. I literally love every single pizza place on that list. The only one I have not heard of is Jets and knowing me, I would prolly love that place too haha.

Also, @armando175​, Broccoli on pizza? I have never heard of that! I'm not sure I would have the stomach to try that but good on you for blazing your own trail haha. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Jets is in central Illinois and Indiana.

There's a couple in Champaign,IL but I never tried them but I was told they are a little like Ceasar's.

Userlevel 4

As a kid, CiCi's was like my favorite place ever! Unlimited pizza?? If my parents would have let me, I would have slept there. After high school, I lived near a Little Caesars and prolly would have starved to death if it were not for the $5 hot and ready pizzas haha. One of my first jobs was actually a delivery driver for Pizza hut so I got to take home free pizza when ever I wanted. For Sbarro, as awesome as a "hot dog on a stick" sounded, I preferred to get a slice of pizza if I was ever hungry while in the mall. What can I say about Dominoes and PJ's..... they deliver and I am super lazy.

Well, that just sucks. It won't stop me from eating there though.

Favorite, bar none, is a classic Neapolitan Margherita cooked in a wood-fired oven for 60-90 seconds (at 600-900ºF).

Userlevel 4

I had no idea I was hungry until I looked at this photo.

I used to get a Turkish-style pizza when I lived in Germany. I don’t know whether the Turks themselves would consider it Turkish, but I considered it delicious