Solved

ForeSee Survey Not Working?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I've been repeatedly asked to participate in a ForeSee survey about the support site and always answer "yes". The little pop-up window appears, saying "Leave this window open" etc. When I'm done and close the support site, nothing happens. I go to the pop-up and click it, nothing happens. I can leave that window there all day, nothing happens. If you're not getting any responses from ForeSee, this may be the reason why.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 11 May 2017, 23:38

You mean you aren't willing to test in Microsoft Edge for me?! It's Edge right? I don't even know...

We submitted a ticket for the issue, can both of you try clearing cache in the same browser you had the issue with whenever you have time?

Thank you!

-Lauren

View original

13 replies

Hmm. Thank you for the heads up! Is this when you are using the site on mobile, or on desktop?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Same here when I manage to get to a desktop. Windows 10 Chrome browser.

Desktop. Windows 7, Firefox. And I'm not going to use a different browser.

You mean you aren't willing to test in Microsoft Edge for me?! It's Edge right? I don't even know...

We submitted a ticket for the issue, can both of you try clearing cache in the same browser you had the issue with whenever you have time?

Thank you!

-Lauren

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

And...MS is putting the kibosh on Chrome and Firefox.  Must use Edge only on Win 10-S.  Unless Google and Mozilla recreate the language to work from the Windows Store.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

And, I ain't changing to Edge.  LOL

Whooooah, really?

I am curious to see how that all plays out. Yeesh. I wonder if Apple will attempt to follow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Well. Apple just got iTunes into the windows store. So there's that.

The ForeSee survey started working last night.

Woo, okay awesome.

Thanks for letting us know! It seemed to only be impacting certain nodes, but it should be fixed up for everyone at this point. If you have any other problems, please let me know!

Since I use Windows 7, it would be Internet Exploder, not Edge, and I might be induced to use it to test something but since I normally use either Opera or Firefox, I always make it clear that I have no intention to switch to a different browser to get a website to work. Websites should work with all popular browsers.

I pretty much use Firefox exclusively, I have a tab habit that other browsers can't seem to support as well.

And I'm totally on the same page as you, a website should just work in your chosen browser, you shouldn't have to switch YOUR habits to make THEIR site work.

So while I might ask you to clear cache or what what browser you are using, I won't ask you to swap browsers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Well, here it is 16 June 2018, and the ForeSee Survey still ain't working! Imagine that! I was on here a few minutes ago, and it popped up like there was no tomorrow. I did one survey (T-Mobile), and a feedback to ForeSee. I did give T-Mobile a thumbs up, but when I got to a section I excoriated ForeSee. Is there any other survey service available? Thank you for your support!