Is this the "old" community support place?

Userlevel 2

If so, it sure has changed in the last month.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It sure is and sure has.😉

Userlevel 4

There have been a few face lifts 😊 Welcome back!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I'm sorry, a few face lifts? One minute it's one site, leave, come back, and it's another learning how to use again. Somebody REALLY messed up! Has someone "up the ladder" knows what's going on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Right now my page is back to the usual homepage

but on the mobile site it's looks like this.

Userlevel 4

@gramps28 I'll get the dev ticket updated with this. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

I think they want all forum type CS to be on FB or Trump's favorite (Twitter).  I don't do FB and never bothered to even open Twitter.

Userlevel 3

We definitely don't want it to be wandering too far from the previous experience.

The user navigation at the top has had some changes, as well as few changes on the homepage, but overall usage shouldn't be too different and we definitely aren't trying to go for something like FB or Twitter.

Is there any particular changes y'all are referencing? We are 100% here for user feedback, and if there is something you don't like or you think worked better previously, we are very open to making changes.

Thanks in advance @miket@dc5fan@gramps28

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Appreciate the screen shots! I get the first screen shot, leave the site, come back, and I get the second screen shot.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Lauren: I was happy with the last one. It appears whoever is doing this probably won't use it.

Userlevel 4

@gramps28

Just heard back from the devs. This is actually by design 😥 Gotta click the hamburger menu to see your inbox/profile on mobile.

Userlevel 6

Inbox still shows (1) notification, but nothing in the box.

Userlevel 4

Oyyy 😥 And when you click "mark all as read" it stays there?

Userlevel 6

When I marked all read the notification goes away.

Userlevel 4

Awesome! So it is gone gone now?

Userlevel 6

For the time being.