Question

Says I Won for Last Week's Tmobile Tuesday Sweepstakes. What now??

For last week’s T-Mobile Tuesday St Patrick's Day $5000 sweepstakes game, I played it and a screen popped up saying I Won and that was it. No way to contact or know what to do next. I reached out to T-Mobile support and they have no idea what I'm talking about. I luckily got a screenshot just as it faded away. How do I claim the sweepstakes win?

24 replies

For last week’s T-Mobile Tuesday St Patrick's Day $5000 sweepstakes game, I played it and a screen popped up saying I Won and that was it. No way to contact or know what to do next. I reached out to T-Mobile support and they have no idea what I'm talking about. I luckily got a screenshot just as it faded away. How do I claim the sweepstakes win?

I also received a "Congratulations, you won" screen that popped up after clicking on the Saint Patrick's Day $5000 sweepstakes.

I called Tmobile that day, and spoke to a representative who kept telling me to claim it in the app. Eventually she confirmed that I did win the sweepstakes. But then I heard nothing back. So I called again the next week and spoke to someone else who transferred me top a supervisor who submitted a support ticket, and told mec they'd call me back.

Another week goes by with no communication. So I call again and talk to another representative, and another supervisor. They confirmed again that I did win, and sent me an email telling me I would get a call from their tech team and I would be able to redeeem the sweepstakes within 7-10 days. He sent me an email that confirmed I won.

Another week goes by and I call again. Another representative confirmed I won, and apologized to me for it being so hard to redeem my prize. He said I'd get a call from their team, and that they'd call 3 times. Another 2 weeks goes by. I've heard nothing.

Almost every customer support agent I've spoken with said they'd personally call me back to ensure my concerns had been addressed. No one ever does.

Planning to call again today to find out what gas happened. It is May 1st now, with no word, and about 5 hours of talking to flakey customer support agents who seem to not understand my issue, but continue to tell me I've won and can redeem my prize soon.

I think it’s time we all get an attorney.

You have to call tmobile but ask for redemption dept. The customer service or other depts wouldn't know.

I also received a "Congratulations, you won" screen that popped up after clicking on the Saint Patrick's Day $5000 sweepstakes.

I called Tmobile that day, and spoke to a representative who kept telling me to claim it in the app. Eventually she confirmed that I did win the sweepstakes. But then I heard nothing back. So I called again the next week and spoke to someone else who transferred me top a supervisor who submitted a support ticket, and told mec they'd call me back.

Another week goes by with no communication. So I call again and talk to another representative, and another supervisor. They confirmed again that I did win, and sent me an email telling me I would get a call from their tech team and I would be able to redeeem the sweepstakes within 7-10 days. He sent me an email that confirmed I won.

Another week goes by and I call again. Another representative confirmed I won, and apologized to me for it being so hard to redeem my prize. He said I'd get a call from their team, and that they'd call 3 times. Another 2 weeks goes by. I've heard nothing.

Almost every customer support agent I've spoken with said they'd personally call me back to ensure my concerns had been addressed. No one ever does.

Planning to call again today to find out what gas happened. It is May 1st now, with no word, and about 5 hours of talking to flakey customer support agents who seem to not understand my issue, but continue to tell me I've won and can redeem my prize soon.

I think it’s time we all get an attorney.

The same thing happened to me and they claim another company is in charge of that contest. They need to pay up!

I received the same Winner Banner and even opened a ticket a couple of hours afterwards to see if anything else needed to be done.  That was a week ago and heard anything back.  Guess the sweeps are a publicity stunt to get more business or sell the extras.  Very disappointed in T-Mobile these day as the service is degrading as well when their techs advise you they cannot do anything since the towers are congested.

Update from tmobile support 

I got the You Won as well. Seems over 5 people got that response. From the multiple posts I have seen no one has got a response about how to claim it

They say 5 winners , but looks like more because I played and says I WON also,

No info on how to claim, I read some where saying we will get checks in the mail

🤔

This may help.…

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/new-to-tmobile/t-mobile-tuesdays

Yeah they sure don’t give no time to claim prize   Thanks for doing that. @MsKshea778

I'm going to Tweet T-Mobile about this query we have. They say patience is a virtue, and I get that. But with a narrow 3-Day claim window or loss of the winnings, ain't nobody got time for that! Lmao!

If you like, have and want to be included in the Twitter thread, I'm going to do it shortly. Kick me your Twitter handle, and I'll "@" you to the convo. Mine is @SystemsDog 

Thanks!

Phil

I got the same pop up that I won. Contacted customer service. That basically said just to wait and see if they mail me anything. 

@Devildog0331 

Thanks!

I finally got info and an actual time frame about this from Customer Service. They will send out the Prize Information and the claim forms to all of us 2 to 4 Weeks AFTER THEY HAVE VERIFIED that the sweepstakes went smoothly, which, takes about a week. Which would be today. So they are usually on top of sending out the claim info on time, and average about 9 day turn around. So we should get them in on or around the First to early middle of April, approx. The week of the 7th or April is my best guess to start worrying if we don't. AND we need to update each other here when we get ours as well so we know to start keeping an eye out for them

Why do people bother with this junk?  All I want from my wireless company is the service they promised.  In return, I pay my bill in a timely fashion and all is good for me.  

I would hardly call $7,242 in cash for clicking a button "junk". But, go on with ya bad self MoneyBags Jones... Roll on,  brother, roll on. Glad to know someone has achieved financial security in this sheez economy. Congrats.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Why do people bother with this junk?  All I want from my wireless company is the service they promised.  In return, I pay my bill in a timely fashion and all is good for me.  

For me, the screenshot just shows you entered.  It doesn't say you won anything. 

Official Rules and FAQ:  https://amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/page/faq

Q: HOW DO I KNOW IF I’VE WON A PRIZE?

A: After pressing the PLAY NOW button, an interactive gameplay animation will reveal what prize you may have won. Included in the prize details will be instructions on how to claim and receive your prize. Potential winners must follow the links and instructions on-screen to complete the prize claim and verification processes.

It actually will be barely visible in Magenta Letters behind the Rest of the text if you won. I almost missed it when I first took my screenshot.

I would be the 5th Winner for last week then if I counted these posts correctly. I got the same 🚀 rocketship with the stars and all the hoopla animation and screenshot others did. So has anyone been found out any further info yet?

The same thing happened to me!!! I read an article that there will be 5 winners every week of march & I’m assuming we’d get a call sometime throughout the month? They’re giving away 5,000 & about 2,000 for taxes so we should receive 7,000 if Tmoblie honors our win. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

For me, the screenshot just shows you entered.  It doesn't say you won anything. 

Official Rules and FAQ:  https://amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/page/faq

Q: HOW DO I KNOW IF I’VE WON A PRIZE?

A: After pressing the PLAY NOW button, an interactive gameplay animation will reveal what prize you may have won. Included in the prize details will be instructions on how to claim and receive your prize. Potential winners must follow the links and instructions on-screen to complete the prize claim and verification processes.

Your so lucky you got a screenshot, because the same thing happened to me,  for the same sweepstake. It happened so fast.. I called T mobile, They are suppose to do some sort of investigation and get back to me.

I also won, and i unfortunate enough to not get a screenshot. And yet i have yet to receive anything 

Thanks for the response! It is not in the My Stuff part of the app. This was one of the weekly sweepstakes that takes part. For example this week’s sweepstakes is the John Wick one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I don't remember that sweepstakes but did you check in my stuff on the app? When I won an Amazon gift card it was there.