Solved

T-Mobile websites-will they ever be optimized

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Every Tmo page except for Support domains, like sales, devices, plans, etc are slow and boggy. This happens with all mobile activity using Safari and Chrome on LG G4, ZTE Zmax Pro and iPhone 7+. On Wi-Fi and LTE.

Why?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 16 June 2017, 02:57

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey, @snn_555 !

That's a really good question that I don't have the answer to. 😥 It is pretty slow for me on my iPhone 7+ as well. I'm going to reach out to a few people to see if I can dig up some answers and pass along this feedback.

Userlevel 2

Same but on my pc. Windows 10 / Edge browser. Also T-Mobile app only works about 30% of the time. Idol 4s / Windows 10 mobile / Edge browser.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Any info from the people you reached out to?

Badge

I'm still having the same issue, anyone from T-Mobile ever address this? It's almost as if they want to make it difficult for you to make changes on your account.

Badge

Why is this marked as solved? Issue is still going on lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Back when there were multiple mods on the board they would go through older post and mark them solved.

Believe it or not there's a lot of post where the author never responds to the answer so that's why they are marked this way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There seems to be an influx of bots that I have noticed.  Reporting them doesn’t seem to do anything.  Today, I noticed something marked an answer that was asking the OP what they were asking.  Some mod presence would be welcome once again.  

A while ago when there were various mods on the board they would go through more established post and imprint them settled. 

In all honesty there's a great deal of post where the creator never reacts to the appropriate response so that is the reason they are denoted along these lines.

Badge

My Samsung A32 camera fails to open up and I can't take pictures 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

My Samsung A32 camera fails to open up and I can't take pictures 

Have you tried clearing the camera app cache and data?  Is the app up to date?  Does it give you any error message?

Badge

Thanks I  cleared the cache and data now it's working thank you so much