Solved

Tmobile app not working for prepaid.

• 18 December 2019
  • 9 replies

does the t mobile app work for prepaid customers? i just got a prepaid plan yesterday and when i try to log in to the app, it says “sorry, something is not quite right here. unfortunately the t mobile app is not available at this time due to technical difficulties. please try back later.”

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 20 December 2019, 15:10

Hey there!

Depends on the rate plan and type of prepaid services. I would suggest reaching out to care directly so they can verify if your account is eligible, and if so, why it's not working!

-Lauren

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey there!

Depends on the rate plan and type of prepaid services. I would suggest reaching out to care directly so they can verify if your account is eligible, and if so, why it's not working!

-Lauren

Badge +3

The T-Mobile app doesn't work for prepaid customers, period!

FOR A YEAR, the app kept displaying a screen "Were not ready for you yet." Really? AN ENTIRE YEAR?

NOW, it says "Something isn't right..." I'll say.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Believe me, it's been longer than a year! I had to use the site with my computer, and it works well for all that I had to do. There are the "short codes" that work for me.

I just joined with the prepaid account and am having the same issue

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

In my previous post I forgot to write I can access my account on line. I normally go this route to add funds to my prepaid account. I use a credit card, and in a couple of minutes I get an email showing my receipt. I STRONGLY suggest checking the “short codes”. In my case there are only 5 codes, and I have written them down for reference.

Why have you not got an app for the prepaid customers? 

The web solution is slow and have issues.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Your message answered why I no longer have the T-Mobile app. “Web solution is slow” and “has issues”. I can do everything on my computer, and I can use ”The Short Codes”. I only use my V30 for calls and as a “jukebox” (I have over 2700 audio mp3s in my microSD card). When i first came to T-Mobile some years ag as a $3 a month plan I had access to the app, but it was taken away from us prepaid account customers several months later. Thanks for your comment.

In my past present I neglected on compose I can get to my record on line. I ordinarily go this course to add assets to my prepaid record. I utilize a Mastercard, and two or three minutes I get an email showing my receipt. I STRONGLY propose checking the "short codes". For my situation there are just 5 codes, and I have thought of them down for reference.

In my past present I neglected on compose I can get to my record on line. I ordinarily go this course to add assets to my prepaid record. I utilize a Mastercard, and two or three minutes I get an email showing my receipt. I STRONGLY propose checking the "short codes". For my situation there are just 5 codes, and I have thought of them down for reference.