User feedback survey!

Userlevel 3

Hello T-Mobile Support users!

We would love to get your feedback on our site overall, so we've created a handy dandy little survey for you to fill out! It's primarily multiple choice, only 7 questions, and should take you less than 3 minutes to complete! 😊

Please feel free to fill out the survey, we'd really appreciate it! If you prefer to provide your feedback here, please don't hesitate to provide any! Our goal is to improve the site and we'll take the feedback through any means!

T-Mobile Support Users Feedback Survey

-Lauren

34 replies

I would like to take the time to give a special BIG thanks to Oscar who helped me Friday and followed up with another call today to ensure I was taken care of! It was a pleasure to speak too, very polite and helpful! Because of representatives like him, Jessica and Rachel who helped me in the past as well as Mclennon who helped me in the chat today you guys have customers like me who will stay with this company as this representatives ensure to clear all doubts and all my issues are resolved! Oscar, Jessica, Rachel and Mclennon GREAT job 👏🏼 Happy Holidays stay safe and healthy🙂

Badge

I'm gonna be as brutally honest as I can here, I went ahead and ordered my own phone I figured it would be better than paying leasing costs and what not, anyway I found out my phone can only use certain towers meaning I'm essentially forced to use T mobile and that's it, no other provider works on my device and believe me I've tried them all. I'm at the point of exhaustion from being tethered to wifi spots all day long and having "5G" just for my work apps and browser apps to tell me that I have "no connection" - I'm at the bottom line here that I'm extremely tempted to consider turning off my autopay and just letting it go by itself until I can actually be provided what I pay for. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Absolutely TERRIBLE WORST SERVICE IVE EVER HAD 

Userlevel 1

THE PEOPLE AT T-MOBILE LIE EVERYTIME 

Userlevel 1

NEVER BUY T-MOBILE PHONES 

This User Feed Back panel should be at the top!!

In 2019, I signed up as a veteran for a rate that acknowledged my service to the country in which you do business. Last year, I learn the “Senior Rate” (advertised on TV) is a better rate. I am a senior veteran, the veteran reference no longer counts!!!!!!! There is no honoring a “Senior Veteran” by T-mobile!!!!

Do I migrate to the $25 plans advertised on TV?????????????

Now, you restrict your clients from accessing the restrooms that your employees use. I take a water pill that helps with reducing swelling since I am a senior. Within 15-20 minutes of receiving the urge to use a restroom, I need to use a restroom or go piss on the sidewalk outside!!! Today, I had such a need while waiting for service at your South Cooper address in Arlington, TX. When refused access to the restroom the employees use, I summoned my wife and we left that location not to return, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually, no longer do business with companies that restrict use of their restrooms.

I will again contract Governor Abbott requesting a law regarding any company that does business in Texas must provide an accessible restroom for their customers.

T-Mobile gives out free phones to transfer from another account. T-mobile then tells the customer that we have to buy a new phone when the free phone develops a short (in 3-4 years) and we have to hit the speaker to keep from frying our ear.

When we went to the T-Mobile store in the Highlands in Arlington, TX, there were no promotional phones in stock. When that issue occurs, T-Mobile needs to discount some of the non-promotional phones, especially for “Senior Veterans, the un-priviliged”!!!!!!!!!!!

I find that I am classified as a “Novice” by T-Mobile - thanks for the insult.

Wow!  This “website feedback survey” link- sucks as bad as the T-mobile website!  I am not sure why I expected anything different from my website experience leading up to this.    So many dead-ends. The links never work via email, and within the website. 

I ended up signing up for “survey monkey”, which I thought would allow me to comment, which it didn’t, so now I expect at least 8 more months of spam from them and their partners. yay   

I glanced through all the replies before I got here, and I saw one about a data breach about a year ago. Up until I saw that post, I have been blaming myself now for a year- That I was scammed out of a $210 payment from an online “t-mobile rep” via the chat- while I was making a payment.  At least now I know my computer is not compromised.  It was T-mobile. 

ANYHOW….  I noticed a lot of hate here, about the service and such.  Personally, I am completely happy with the service.  My gripe is specifically about the website. 

The reason I am here is to give website feedback. 
I expect a  less “clunky” and a MORE SECURE website experience, from a major brand that you have successfully portrayed yourselves as.  

Working for an online tech/music company, I’m a little familiar with websites.  It seems like T-Mobile is using multiple solutions to create a website environment.  Magento, mixed with Quickbooks, mixed with wordpress, mixed with braintree, mixed with hub spot, mixed with any other bad practices along the way. I won’t get started on billing and transparency- because that needs a lot of work too.  There are a lot of missing pieces. 

My advice… Hire/pay someone at least $200,000/yr who knows how to bring it all together, or find a 1 time 2 million dollar solution that is “all in 1”.   

Continuing on about the “clunky”.  For example...one page tells me that I have paid off all of my devices.  On another page, it says I still have $800+ due on my devices.  
On another page it says I am not eligible for an upgrade.   After a few clicks, I find out that I am eligible. 
Your pages and info are not communicating with one another to make a cohesive experience for the customer to understand what is actually going on.  Currently, It’s like taking a trip down the rabbit hole with Alice. 
Many times I get server time-outs (404, server not available, or “our wires are crossed” errors). After I spam the refresh command (cmd+r) I am able to complete a simple page task loading.  I can go on, and on, and on. I’ve tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome…  All with the same experience.  I know it’s not my computer (I’ve experienced this on an older one, and my new one).  I know it’s not my internet connection, because I have a 1GB fibre dedicated line to my home, and I do not experience the BS on anyone else’s website but yours.   

Please, please, please make your website experience as good as your customer service, and cellphone service experience!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Wow!  This “website feedback survey” link- sucks as bad as the T-mobile website!  I am not sure why I expected anything different from my website experience leading up to this.    So many dead-ends. The links never work via email, and within the website. 

I ended up signing up for “survey monkey”, which I thought would allow me to comment, which it didn’t, so now I expect at least 8 more months of spam from them and their partners. yay   

I glanced through all the replies before I got here, and I saw one about a data breach about a year ago. Up until I saw that post, I have been blaming myself now for a year- That I was scammed out of a $210 payment from an online “t-mobile rep” via the chat- while I was making a payment.  At least now I know my computer is not compromised.  It was T-mobile. 

ANYHOW….  I noticed a lot of hate here, about the service and such.  Personally, I am completely happy with the service.  My gripe is specifically about the website. 

The reason I am here is to give website feedback. 
I expect a  less “clunky” and a MORE SECURE website experience, from a major brand that you have successfully portrayed yourselves as.  

Working for an online tech/music company, I’m a little familiar with websites.  It seems like T-Mobile is using multiple solutions to create a website environment.  Magento, mixed with Quickbooks, mixed with wordpress, mixed with braintree, mixed with hub spot, mixed with any other bad practices along the way. I won’t get started on billing and transparency- because that needs a lot of work too.  There are a lot of missing pieces. 

My advice… Hire/pay someone at least $200,000/yr who knows how to bring it all together, or find a 1 time 2 million dollar solution that is “all in 1”.   

Continuing on about the “clunky”.  For example...one page tells me that I have paid off all of my devices.  On another page, it says I still have $800+ due on my devices.  
On another page it says I am not eligible for an upgrade.   After a few clicks, I find out that I am eligible. 
Your pages and info are not communicating with one another to make a cohesive experience for the customer to understand what is actually going on.  Currently, It’s like taking a trip down the rabbit hole with Alice. 
Many times I get server time-outs (404, server not available, or “our wires are crossed” errors). After I spam the refresh command (cmd+r) I am able to complete a simple page task loading.  I can go on, and on, and on. I’ve tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome…  All with the same experience.  I know it’s not my computer (I’ve experienced this on an older one, and my new one).  I know it’s not my internet connection, because I have a 1GB fibre dedicated line to my home, and I do not experience the BS on anyone else’s website but yours.   

Please, please, please make your website experience as good as your customer service, and cellphone service experience!!!!!!!!!!!

i can see them dumping money into the site if they had agents that assisted full time etc..but its pretty much a peer to peer site only with at times employees that jump in to assist on their own time..other than that its up to another customer to assist if they can in here.

bethany at tmobile helpped change the phones from att to t-mobile service.

i give bethany a 10 stars for good service with the customers

thanks for your help : bill edwards