What are your weekend plans?

My mother in law is in town, so I will be showing her some cool places in Brooklyn, NY.

15 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Moving. We were suppose to close on our house Friday but it got pushed back a week.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I'll be going on a hike. It's been a while, so I'm gonna find a new trail I can explore. Also, there's a guy I know that does spelunking 101 classes and if he's available, I'll be doing that.

My mom's garden was destroyed in a hail storm that happened after Mother's Day so I'll be taking her to a garden nursery to get more flowers.

Hitting up an indoor water park with my parents, Wife, and the kiddo 😊

Userlevel 6

Hitting up an outdoor water park with the kids and husband to celebrate his birthday (he's brave).

Userlevel 6

@magenta4754159​ if it's not too weird to ask; I'd love a run-down of some cool spots in Brooklyn you're taking your mother-in-law! We have friends who live there but it would be awesome to have a list of places to visit in my back pocket so they don't feel obligated to entertain us the entire time we're visiting. 😉

On a visit to a friend who used to live there, she took me to this crazy amazing cemetery tour (that might sound weird) -- Green-Wood | National Historic Landmark in Brooklyn, New York  -- it looks like they have twilight tours; that might be a cool thing to do if your mother-in-law is into history!

Userlevel 6

@gramps28​ are you guys moving far? How's the new place?!

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

We're moving to Arizona but I'm staying in IL. for a while because of my dad.

Userlevel 6

Ah, gotcha! I'm sure that's much appreciated; although I can see how hanging back might be tough. ❤ I hope the move goes well this weekend!

It's supposed to be a pretty warm weekend here in New Mexico so I'm pretty sure the family and I will find ourselves swimming at some point! We may try to do some fishing as well!

Userlevel 6

My niece is graduating high school, so I'm up in Western Massachusetts cheering her on.

This is what I made her for a graduation gift:

Userlevel 6

@smplyunprdctble​ this is beautiful. Congrats to her for her hard work, and to you for making such amazing quilts!

Wow! That quilt is absolutely amazing! What a great gift! Congrats to your niece 😊

to T-Mobile

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Congrats to your niece!!! That's a really awesome gift. Nice work!!! 😊

just three days remaining for one of the most awaiting FIFA World Cup Live Streaming and believe me it's gonna be a treat for me