Solved

What happened to "Stay logged on"?

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 5

I haven't had to re-log-in.

This morning I was happier than I had been.

Then we got an email from HR saying Summer Fridays [leave at 3 on Fridays] will happen again this year, so that made me happier.

Then I realized with these projects (and training outsourced people) that my team probably won't be able to partake in Summer Fridays then got sad again.

Userlevel 2

Ouch!

I'd still take them. Training other folks can happen the other 4 days a week! Summer Fridays are a must.

I think we'll do our own version. @tmo_lauren‌ I think you should start earlier and work later on Fridays. I mean the sun is up earlier and goes down later so there's ample sunlight to keep you motivated!

Userlevel 4

Yay! I am glad I am not the only one who stayed logged in.

Can I just get the Summer Friday where I leave early, Ryan? 😕 I am pretty sure of your summer Fridays, smply. I still believe in them for you!

-Lauren

Userlevel 2

Nope. Friday afternoon is the best for TPS reports

seriously? still waiting on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The only way to stay logged in is to keep your browser open on a desktop but once it’s closed you will need to sign in again.

On a mobile browser I found it will let you stay logged in anywhere from 2hours to a day then it logs you off.

They had it fixed until they went to this new forum a year ago.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

The only way to stay logged in is to keep your browser open on a desktop but once it’s closed you will need to sign in again.

On a mobile browser I found it will let you stay logged in anywhere from 2hours to a day then it logs you off.

They had it fixed until they went to this new forum a year ago.

wonder if now its more of a security deal now?...so people dont leave everything fully open on a random device they decided to check on or something?

i get a full 8 hours if not more if i dont close out my browser..havent really done a over night test though.