Solved

What happened to "Stay logged on"?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

The option of staying logged on seems to have disappeared. Now, whenever I close the browser, I have to log back in when I return.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 21 April 2016, 15:36

View original

32 replies

Userlevel 4

I haven't had to re-log-in.

This morning I was happier than I had been.

Then we got an email from HR saying Summer Fridays [leave at 3 on Fridays] will happen again this year, so that made me happier.

Then I realized with these projects (and training outsourced people) that my team probably won't be able to partake in Summer Fridays then got sad again.

Ouch!

I'd still take them. Training other folks can happen the other 4 days a week! Summer Fridays are a must.

I think we'll do our own version. @tmo_lauren‌ I think you should start earlier and work later on Fridays. I mean the sun is up earlier and goes down later so there's ample sunlight to keep you motivated!

Userlevel 4

Yay! I am glad I am not the only one who stayed logged in.

Can I just get the Summer Friday where I leave early, Ryan? 😕 I am pretty sure of your summer Fridays, smply. I still believe in them for you!

-Lauren

Nope. Friday afternoon is the best for TPS reports

seriously? still waiting on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The only way to stay logged in is to keep your browser open on a desktop but once it’s closed you will need to sign in again.

On a mobile browser I found it will let you stay logged in anywhere from 2hours to a day then it logs you off.

They had it fixed until they went to this new forum a year ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

The only way to stay logged in is to keep your browser open on a desktop but once it’s closed you will need to sign in again.

On a mobile browser I found it will let you stay logged in anywhere from 2hours to a day then it logs you off.

They had it fixed until they went to this new forum a year ago.

wonder if now its more of a security deal now?...so people dont leave everything fully open on a random device they decided to check on or something?

i get a full 8 hours if not more if i dont close out my browser..havent really done a over night test though.