What's your fastest LTE speedtest?

Userlevel 3

Anybody start a SpeedTest thread lately - always fun to see where to good signal is...

27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Userlevel 3

Good stuff!  I suppose I should have left the GPS coordinates off... 😮

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

That was near downtown. My speeds at home are half that.

Userlevel 3

@snn_555​ maybe we should have a worst speed test post too...

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

If I still had my shots from when I had Verizon out in the country in a wooded area near a creek where Tmo had 3 bars and VZW had no service id post that.

Only 2 places I have had no signal.

A remote town I visited once for an hour that ill never go back to and a state forest. And frankly.....if I'm out there all I want to talk to are the animals and myself.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

IN hawaii it ranges

Some spots I have hit 100-120.  Most areas I hit around 40-50.  Of course there's some areas that are not so good on coverage, but most carriers except Verizon have bad coverage.   There's a long story to it but here's the TLDR version.  Verizon made deals and government and rules were changed and Verizon was "grandfathered" to keep the towers. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Some folks think Hawaii needs only a hand full of towers but then the population is dense in some areas. Then again some areas are less than habitable correct?  And not every island has a large customer base.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Correct.  Some areas where people go that there is little to no coverage are often illegal for people to even go there.  I go to these areas due to work, and he was the legal authority to shoot anyone within that restricted space.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

We have not He was.  Love auto correct.

Userlevel 4

I fixed yours @j.a.r.v.i.s  😊

Here is mine

Userlevel 3

Thanks @tmo_chris

Now I got a new speed record...wahoo!

Not bad

Userlevel 3

Pretty Good @916-496-0723​!

I wish I had the 175Mbps one on my old phone...

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Various in town, semi-rural and suburban from the Atlanta area

Userlevel 4

Welp, that is faster than my home internet lol.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I tried to do the test, but forgot I don't do the data thing. Now on my wifi it's through the roof. At least I tried.

Userlevel 6

I don’t have carrier aggregated LTE here. Plus no 71 support. So 50-70 is my fastest speeds.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

This is in an area in Honolulu that used to get 40mbps.  Can't wait for the towers near my house.  Hopefully I hit 500+mbps with how far that site jumped.

Userlevel 6

But still better than the 12 to 15 I was getting on Verizon.

Userlevel 3

Got a decent run in while traveling in Cleveland, OH -

Carrier aggregation of Band 4 (20Mhz) and Band 12 (5Mhz).

Faster than my home internet 😢.