Question

why does t-mobile have the worst customer service out of the phone companies?

• 9 January 2022
  • 7 replies

I’ve been trying to get in touch with customer service for a whole day! Hands down the shittys service and customer service ever!! And I’ve had some bad service in my life… Verizon here I come!! 

7 replies

I’ve been trying to get in touch with customer service for a whole day! Hands down the shittys service and customer service ever!! And I’ve had some bad service in my life… Verizon here I come!! 

Try bbb or fcc. Do not trust the employees or go into the store. They do everything to lie and keep u on as a customer even though service is non existent and they bill you wrong. 

100%, they just did this to me to get me to stay.  Empty promises, all documented.  They even said they see the promises recorded but cannot honor them anymore...

Userlevel 1

Yeah. Ftc. Fcc. Bbb. Those are where you will get answers. Maybe your local attorney general. Hopefully T-Mobile goes outta business we are not the only ones. Dispute everything. Do not give them a major bank card.. I gave them a disposable one. They are mad about that... Because they can't charge what they want when they want 😂. Hey scam artists that's all you gotta say...

Userlevel 1

Try bbb or fcc. Do not trust the employees or go into the store. They do everything to lie and keep u on as a customer even though service is non existent and they bill you wrong. 

Badge

T-Mobile has been hands down the best and fastest customer service I’ve had and being an Android user, I’ve encountered some challenging reps but even they beat the likes of AT&T and Verizon.  The others in my household have AT&T and we have Vz for TV and Internet and nothing but real problems there. AT&T would say on the call they were going to do something and not do it.  Then I go into the store and they say the same thing and it still doesn’t get done and their account is never updated with what they said they were going to do even though I asked specifically if they were noting the account. Vz jerked us out of or transferred our Visa card to other users multiple times.  The most difficult time I’ve had with T-Mobile is the reps lack of Android/Google knowledge. 

Hello Nes,

Have you tried reaching out via Chat either using the App or The web (https://www.t-mobile.com/contact-us); if you’re using the web, make sure you’re not logged into your account.

I normally get better results when I chat as the normal wait time is about 2 to 5 minutes.

Another avenue is by going to Twitter and sending a Direct Message using @TMobileHelp

I’ve gotten results here to.  I hope this helps; if you’re still with T-Mobile that is.

Badge

If you want a response, follow T-Mobile’s facebook page and message them with your problem. Apparently the social media people are actually trying to earn their keep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

If you want a response, follow T-Mobile’s facebook page and message them with your problem. Apparently the social media people are actually trying to earn their keep.

actually you start with tier 2 support when you contact TMO through one of their social media platforms. calling in lands you with tier 1 support.