Hacking Txt messages

magenta9818779

I am quite sure that someone has hacked my phone and is able to read all of my incoming/outgoing txt messages, view my incoming/outgoing call log etc.  How do I correct this issue?

All replies

• barcodeable

Re: Hacking Txt messages

What type of phone do you have?

And how do you know someone has hacked your phone?

This is nothing new apparently. Customers are finally slowly waking up to the fact that “others” have the means to access their phone. We as customers give others permission to read our emails, text messages, contact and phone records and even view our photos and videos. Check the permission agreement on the apps you download, check the permissions on the App Store your device uses.  How do you correct this issue you asked... stop using the cell phone (simple).

Note: even the CEO of Twitter had his account recently hacked.

another note... some of these apps own rights to use your pictures and videos (isn’t that something) ie Snapchat....

I will put my tinfoil hat back on, good luck.

• terracotta333

what's the made of the phone?

• terracotta333

Check:

Secret Diagnostic Menu

To get the ball rolling, simply open your Samsung's phone app. From there, enter *#0*# using the dial pad, and the phone will immediately go into its secret diagnostic mode. Note that the process is automatic, so there's no need to tap on the green call button to enter the command.

*#*#4636#*#* Display information about Phone, Battery, and Usage statistics

*#*#4636#*#* status information for Your GSM Network

*#*#8255#*#* Find out who's tracking your smartphone

• tmo_amanda

Hey, magenta9818779!

Did you get to the bottom of this yet? Let us know what type of phone you're using so we can point you in the right direction. Also, do you have DIGITS installed and active on your line?

• tmo_mike_c

magenta9818779  did you still need help? Please take a look at our members' posts and let us know if you're using DIGITS on your device.