1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next
Branched to a new discussion.

All replies

• gramps28

Likes don't mean anything. At one point someone posted Tmobile sucks and it was the

most liked post.

All I ask is that you show me where the Tmobile LG V30 was sold as a 5G phone then I'll change my mind but

you can't.

Live in your fantasy world where if someone doesn't agree with you that they are wrong to have that opinion,

et al saoyran who you thought agreed with you then you realized he didn't and you turned on him. Nice

Have a Merry Christmas from someone who doesn't work for Tmobile.

• alex86

Merry Christmas Gramps.

Also for sake of your favorite thing, arguing:

.....we did have a good dialog. I never turned on him. It's not my fault he

continues to post statements in recognition of the point and then follows

it up with something completely different. Also I called that out...like

two weeks ago.

So as for today....guess you missed those previous posts as well. You are

still reaching for counter points in the realm of pure fallacy.

• stevetjr

I would have to agree with gramps28 & syaoran not sure where you are getting from that release the LG (or any other phone) was going to be 5G capable.  The 5G standard wasn't even agreed on at that point.  It talks about how 600Mhz (band 71) would be capable of both which is exactly how TMO is running the band with 5x5 LTE and the remainder of their 600 channel depending on which market for 5G.  600Mhz 5G isn't actually even Band 71 it is Band n71 to distinguish it from LTE on Band 71.  The McClaren nor the Samsung 5G phones also don't support millimeter wave & Band n71, the first device suspected to be capable of that will be the S11 when it is launch.   

That article is really more about the infrastructure not any particular device and where it does actually mention the LG it clearly adds LTE behind it not 5G.

• scottaviously

I had to create an account just to let everyone know that this thread supplied me with 10 solid minutes of reading and laughter.  Thank you to all and please don't stop now. 

• alex86

You must also lack reading comprehension.

Or purposefully ignore the facts presented. For whatever agenda that may be.

"

We’re lighting up our new super spectrum for LTE and *laying the

foundation for 5G* so fast we’re making the other guys’ heads spin – *and

with the LG V30, everything is coming together in record time*,” said John

Legere, president and CEO of T-Mobile. “While the carriers try to fake

their way to 5G and back off unlimited to keep their networks from caving

even more, the Un-carrier’s building the future of wireless and a bigger,

better, faster, future-proof network.”

*It's not even just the same paragraph, or article....it's the same

SENTENCE!*

• alex86

Any news not trying to redefine language is good to me. Thanks for giving it a read.

• smplyunprdctble

alex86 wrote:

"

SENTENCE!*

I like eating Macaroni and Cheese - and, corgis are awesome!

• alex86

You have a comma. Just like that mistakenly used (posted by you) magazine cover. The fake

cover did not have comas. The real cover does.

Rachel Ray finds inspiration in cooking, her family, and her dog.(real as

mistakenly posted by you)

Not Rachel Ray finds Inspiration in cooking her family and her dog. (Like

the actual fake cover you wanted to post but not posted cover had the commas removed)

Also I guess you will just IGNORE the LIST of other national

posts magenta4819417 provided. That's cool.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019, 11:08 AM smplyunprdctble <no-reply@t-mobile.com>

• alex86

Also what you just said no one would ever write. No one used a - as a period. That is why there is a . It doesn't matter whatever random office you claim to be the authority of punctuation. That doesn't exist. Eating Mac and cheese has nothing to do with liking corgis. Even with the comma that's just bad writing.  Band 71 on the v30 has everything to do with enchanted lte and 5g. Still. It's still band 71 just segmented now and requires a new modem/chip again. However....did it say...and with the LG v30 we have enhanced lte? Or we are laying the foundation for 5g? Because if the v30 has nothing to do with 5g how is the v30 laying the foundation? It would be a period. Not a hyphen. Also the entire paragraph mentions 1 device, what it can currently do, and what they intended for the future. The future being 5g with that device laying the foundation. Exactly like it says.

Bad writing? No. Decided to go back on everything they said for two years and milk you and I and everyone else for a new device? Yes.

• smplyunprdctble

alex86 wrote:

You have a comma. Just like that mistakenly used (posted by you) magazine cover. The fake

cover did not have comas. The real cover does.

And, the quote has a comma.

That's been my point the entire time.

• alex86

The quote does not have a comma. It is also absolutely not you point the entire time. In your own words, "

1. The hyphen in the Legere quote designates two separate thoughts.  Essentially is read as a period,

"

"Essentially is read as a period. " Is what you said after consulting the grand council of punctuation that exists at your office.

So no that has not been your point ever. There is no comma in the quote and you directly said it was a period.

What you actually did was post the wrong image of a well known faked magazine cover. You posted the correct cover that was actually printed by mistake. You wanted to post the not printed fake cover with the commas removed to support your point. However you did not.

Bad try.

• alex86

Also GTFO of my thread. You same 3 people keep coming back every single time I respond to someone else. This entire thread is mostly me arguing with 3 people. Everyone has heard what you have to say and at this point all you are doing is distracting from the real content of this post preventing anyone new from wanting to actually read it. To the point of someone commented today they read it to have a laugh. You are adding nothing new. Quit spamming me.

• stevetjr

alex86 wrote:

"

SENTENCE!*

My reading comprehension is just fine thank you;  the first part you put in bold you completely missed the part in front of it which notes "lighting up our new super spectrum for LTE" and then notes "foundations" for 5G.  so in that part it is all about spectrum not the phone.  The V30 was the first phone that was capable of using Band 71 LTE (the spectrum) not the technology of 5G and that is clear in the first part of the sentence which you are seemingly ignoring because it doesn't fit your narrative.  It is clear to myself and others that have posted here the word "foundations" means base, beginning, start etc and since it is in the same sentence with the word spectrum that is what this was regards to because it is the first in the sentence and the 600 Mhz spectrum is going to be the foundation of their future (foundation) 5G network.  As mentioned before the 5G standard hadn't even been finalized yet so there was no way any device would have it unless you count AT&T's 5G evolution which really if you need to call something a fraud address that because that is nothing more than LTE-A (4G/LTE tech not 5G) which T-Mobile has had for quite some time.

• alex86

Bla bla bla it's clear to the majority of everyone who posted and liked

this thread(the actual majority I posted the numbers and it's not you + 3

others something like 35v4 now) that tmo has gone back on what they said

for years, segmented the band, and worked with manufacturing partners to

create new unnecessary but now necessary hardware. Solely to force new

phone upgrades on the entire country/ world.

The only people like you who do not read their intent at that time of

making the v30 5g when the network was ready, as well as ignoring the

testimonials of everyone who posted that this is what they were told by tmo

here, while continuing to ignore the long list of other examples in various

test cities, simply have an agenda or as I first mentioned lack that

comprehension period.

I'm not missing anything....I repeatedly posted the quote. It says what the

network can currently do ...new enhanced 4g lte (by the way still not

available in most places). It mentions the v30 is the first device to be

able to use enhanced 4g lte and goes on to describe how it is paving the

way for 5g. If this phone had nothing to do with 5g....the president of tmo

would not directly say it did. It would not be in the same sentence,

paragraph or arguably presentation. It is also lacking anything to suggest

it would not. Such as talking about future additionaly required hardware.

• stevetjr

alex86 wrote:

and worked with manufacturing partners to

create new unnecessary but now necessary hardware. Solely to force new

phone upgrades on the entire country/ world.

The 5G standard wasn't even done when this came out so how could any manufacturer or carrier build hardware for it.  The 3GPP is an international group that sets the official LTE, 5G standards so again how could anyone build anything at that time for 5G.   Of course it is going to be new hardware most namely the radio which is pretty much either Qualcomm or Intel of which Intel bailed on 5G.   Intel is actually to blame for why iPhone users had to wait for LTE-A because those radios didn't support it, ironically even the Verizon and Sprint versions did because they had Qualcomm radios. 

But if you want to see a conspiracy I guess you will, but this has been part of tech for decades aka Moore's Law. 

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next