Question

1/2 of Lake Almanor California has 5 G

Badge

The northern part of Lake Almanor has 5G.  The south eastern section of the lake only has 4G LTE.  Any time line to upgrade the rest of the area?   My neighbors that are two blocks north of us have great 5G service.  The towns of Chester, CA and Westwood have 5G.  Please consider upgrading rest of Lake Almanor and Canyon Dam to 5G.  Also, there are a lot of potential customers for 5G internet.  We only have Frontier DSL.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Did you ask your local government? All upgrades would need local government approval.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

plus keep in mind that you are in California..where EVERYTHING takes 3 times as long to get approved as any other state.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

plus keep in mind that you are in California..where EVERYTHING takes 3 times as long to get approved as any other state.

And 3 times more expensive than other states 😕

On my EV, I have an HOV sticker so I can use carpool lanes, I have a Fast Trak transponder so I can pay tolls, and I have a EV transponder so I can use express lanes. All three costs me $$. Yes, the transponder is free, but I have to keep a positive balance to use and each “top off” is $25 increments so my money is tied up. But I digress…...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im well north of you..where either a spillway is trying to kill myself and my fam or fires destroy entire cities..which i now live in since the first scenario can happen again where the second scenario aint happening anytime soon lol.