4G LTE SIGNAL BOOSTER E7 ERROR CODE

• 21 January 2016
  • 2 replies

Just got my Signal Booster yesterday, and the booster by the window has full bars flashing and LTE light on. The other similar Box that came with it, that goes in middle of household flashes error code "E7". Not sure whats going on. Turned off and on, moved around and still having same problem. Called tech support and looks like they are sending me a new booster. From the looks of it, a bunch of people are having the same probleme with error code E7. Hopefully the new one will work, but I dont know if it will.

2 replies

Same issue here.  Been posting about this ongoing problem in another thread here: https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/124917

if anyone is experiencing this issue and has found a solution PLEASE post back.  i've been dealing with this for 2 months, and no one has an answer.

already been through 2 devices, the problem persists.  there's something else going on here.

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

Thanks for reaching out. Just checking in to see if you'd received the new booster and if you were still having issues with the new device and if it has reached you yet. 😊

-Lauren