5G coverage?

• 11 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am beyond pissed and annoyed with tmobiles service! We have been with tmobile for years and can always count on the service to NOt be available when needed! I just spent an hour trying to use my internet and make calls.They would not go through what so ever. I'm so sick and annoyed with this so called 5g service. What a freaking joke. When 5g rolled out and I purchased a brand new phone I saw no difference in 4g. The commercials are hilarious how "fast" they symbolize their service to be. We will be switching to a different carrier even if it'll cost a little more. I don't see where I can leave a review about their service so here I am on here. 

3 replies

I am beyond pissed and annoyed with tmobiles service! We have been with tmobile for years and can always count on the service to NOt be available when needed! I just spent an hour trying to use my internet and make calls.They would not go through what so ever. I'm so sick and annoyed with this so called 5g service. What a freaking joke. When 5g rolled out and I purchased a brand new phone I saw no difference in 4g. The commercials are hilarious how "fast" they symbolize their service to be. We will be switching to a different carrier even if it'll cost a little more. I don't see where I can leave a review about their service so here I am on here. 

I am also getting similar issues. Hope T-mobile fixes it soon.

I am beyond pissed and annoyed with tmobiles service! We have been with tmobile for years and can always count on the service to NOt be available when needed! I just spent an hour trying to use my internet and make calls.They would not go through what so ever. I'm so sick and annoyed with this so called 5g service. What a freaking joke. When 5g rolled  out and I purchased a brand new phone I saw no difference in 4g. The commercials are hilarious how "fast" they symbolize their service to be. We will be switching to a different carrier even if it'll cost a little more. I don't see where I can leave a review about their service so here I am on here. 

I am also getting similar issues. Hope T-mobile fixes it soon.

Any sols yet? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sadly, the generic 5G (extended range) offers little in most areas over LTE.  Eg.  5G n71 (extended range) gives ~75-150Mbps, LTE can do as well, if not better.  5G n71 NSA can aggregate… but often does not help much or at all, and often can make performance worse.

5G n41 NSA (or SA where it exists) is a whole different beast… range is similar to midrange, but capacity/performance is quite high.. 500-700Mbps is kinda typical.+1Gbps exists in some places.

Locally… coverage in my area is good for +300Mbps (dark blue - user stats)