5G coverage is Trash in Austin, Texas

Badge

Hey ya’ll
I’m in south austin, texas and have noticed, in the last several days, that my service has been sh!t when on 5G.   I cannot load anything, pull up anything, etc while on 5G or LTE.  I have to be on wifi which is F’ing me up.  I cant go out and check work stuff.  It also will not let me download images.  Soooo annoying. 
Already talked to Support too many times and no dice. Im about to go to the store and see what they can do becuse this is really messing me up, work wise that is. I have a brand new S22 Ultra, 2 months old. 

Anyone else notice this lately or something similar to?  

3 replies

Did your service every improve? I have 0-1 bars at my house and TM is not helpful. I have a cell spot but I realized how terrible my cell service is once my internet went out.

Badge

Did your service every improve? I have 0-1 bars at my house and TM is not helpful. I have a cell spot but I realized how terrible my cell service is once my internet went out.

Hi @CrlynATX - Yes it did! Took about 2 days. I had to restart my phone twice but after that second time- BOOM.  Service came back and has been fine since. 

Thanks for sharing. chipotlemenuprices