Question

add funding to next bil.l

• 25 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello people of T-Mobile community, I just wanted to know if it’s possible to add funding onto your next bill? As to what I mean is that I want to put some funding before my next bill comes. Thank you for your time to answer this question of mind. hopefully, all is well where ever you are and stay healthy and safe.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I couldn’t find anything that say you aren’t allowed to make a payment if the bill hasn’t posted yet. What happens if you try to pay your T-Mobile bill online?

Badge

I'm not really trying to pay the bill I'm just wanted to put some money in before the bill comes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

You can with prepaid but I don’t think you can with post paid.

Badge

You can with prepaid but I don’t think you can with post paid.

Could you elaborate on that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Prepaid plans you can add funds to them whenever you want while post paid plans are like an unsecured credit card with a zero balance. The credit card companies won’t let you make a payment without a balance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

You should still be able to make a payment, even if your balance is $0.00.  However, the easiest way would be to over-pay your bill once it posts.  Say, your bill is $80, enter an amount of $120 to pay, and hit submit. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Both kinds of plans will let you add additional funds to your account; however, be aware that any funds added to a prepaid account will NOT be refundable!  Eventually all accounts will use the additional funds to pay the next bill.