Question

anyone else getting 403 errors on this site?

• 21 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

Trying to research our own issue but keep getting 403 errors from this community site, might suggest T-Mobile is being DDOS or otherwise attacked, might be some indication why they say their towers are being upgraded or offline for days on end. Come-on T-Mobile let's get with the program you already have one breach reported. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you're clicking on old links that Tmobile retired you will get that error. If you click on any links from the previous version of this forum they will be dead links.

Badge

Nope just proceeding to the next page. The error happens I reload a few times and I can see the page. It seems a misconfiguration with their cloud load balancer or website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Nope just proceeding to the next page. The error happens I reload a few times and I can see the page. It seems a misconfiguration with their cloud load balancer or website.

I have seen those.  They usually only happen after 9PM Eastern Time.  It seems like site gets too much traffic to be handled around then but it resolves itself.

Badge +1

Yes 

Userlevel 3

Very annoying and unprofessional for T-Mobile’s site to work this way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I was getting them a couple weeks ago but not recently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I saw some Cloudflare messages a couple weeks back giving me errors, but haven’t in the past week.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I get them all the time. I just wrote Mike Sievert about the problem, not that it won't just get thrown in his Junk folder, but lets see what happens.