Solved

Back to Sprint

• 10 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

How do I get back on the Sprint network? I'm in Europe and cannot send a text or make a phone call on T-Mobile. Problem started when acoount moved to T-Mobile

I need to be in contact with the US

I can't call support and you don't provide an email option 

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 10 March 2023, 19:01

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Scroll down below this post to the support tab, click on it and a contact us tab appears, click on it and there's a free international phone number if using a Tmobile phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can contact them either through their international contact number listed in the “contact us” area

nternational Callers
Call: 1-505-998-3793

All calls made to this number from a T-Mobile handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. Calls made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will incur international long distance charges as well as any other additional charges that may apply.

or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. just send them a DM. do not post on their main page.

Badge

Scroll down below this post to the support tab, click on it and a contact us tab appears, click on it and there's a free international phone number if using a Tmobile phone.

I CANNOT make a phone call or send a text

Badge

I CANNOT make a phone call or send a text

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

then the second part of my post shouldnt be an issue..

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You could also try reaching out to T-Mobile through DM on Facebook or Twitter.

Badge

Probably  - if I used Facebook or Twitter which I don't 

Time for a new carrier!

Thanks for trying to help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you do the steps I posted earlier you can use live chat. If available a window will pop up.