Bad Reception on Highway for T-Mobile Prepaid customers

• 12 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Does anyone have any bad reception or Keep dropping calls when driving on highway with Prepaid?  I have been using Prepaid Tmobile and make calls each morning, afternoon.  However, Tmobile has bad and the worst tower.  Driving on the highway for an hour, calls keep dropping for 15-18 times and hard to call connect again.

Tmobile representative promised me to call back for feedback but did not happen.  

3 replies

Badge

Also, I have questions for anyone or Tmobile

1. Why Prepaid customers have worse coverage than regular customers?
  2. Why the coverage area (towers) not being fixed for so many years?  With current 5G, shouldn’t we get a better service?
  3. What is the problem of having the calls/data dropping and hard to connect along the highway and lots of areas?

Same for me. Been having the same issues since May 2022. Multiples calls to the customers service with no result. They keep on promise to take care of my problem. multiple Tmobile representative promised me to call back for feedback but never happen. My case was escalated to a “representative manager” that promised me to call back for feedback, same, never did. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact them through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. lands you with tier 2 support starting off compared to the tier 1 call in agents.

have them put in a network ticket for  you.