Solved

Band 71 support

I live in portland ,oregon.  I'm looking to buy a new phone and am wondering if band 71 support is something I should look for considering my area?

If so , which phones support band 71?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 6 June 2018, 16:28

Hey, @drewthomas06! We actually just published some news and updates regarding Band 71 in our Newsroom: T-Mobile 600 MHz Extended Range LTE Now Live in 900+ Cities & Towns, Coming to Puerto Rico | T-Mobile Newsroom -- you can see a full list of 600 MHz cities and towns here. Although Portland isn't on the list at this point, several Oregon towns and cities are, and I'm sure there are more to come. I don't have any dates to share; but it never hurts to be prepared! 😉

We currently retail six phones that are 600 MHz capable, and expect to launch a dozen more this year. You can take a look at those here: Extended Range LTE | 600 MHz & 700 MHz Spectrum Phones | T-Mobile​. 😊

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey, @drewthomas06! We actually just published some news and updates regarding Band 71 in our Newsroom: T-Mobile 600 MHz Extended Range LTE Now Live in 900+ Cities & Towns, Coming to Puerto Rico | T-Mobile Newsroom -- you can see a full list of 600 MHz cities and towns here. Although Portland isn't on the list at this point, several Oregon towns and cities are, and I'm sure there are more to come. I don't have any dates to share; but it never hurts to be prepared! 😉

We currently retail six phones that are 600 MHz capable, and expect to launch a dozen more this year. You can take a look at those here: Extended Range LTE | 600 MHz & 700 MHz Spectrum Phones | T-Mobile​. 😊

Are there any windows 10 tablets planned with band 71 support... or any at all?

Any plans for Tupper lake, NY or Saranac lake, NY or mb lake placid, NY. Update NY drastically needs band 71 or even 12.