Question

Can we Talk Straight?

• 11 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I drafted the following to paste into a chat with support but haven't been able to get thru to anyone. I am just going to paste it here to represent my plea for help. Basically is there a device TMobile will give me free ..

Hello 

In my house the place we use our phones 98% of the time is in the living room. This is very frustrating because TMobile reception is acceptable in every other room but horrendous in the living room. Are there any fixes for this? A hotspot? A signal booster? Or anything? I have 3 lines with TMobile and have been a loyal subscriber for many years. I am extremely close to switching to another provider. My son has Straight Talk and NEVER has any reception issues. One would think that living right in the exact middle of California's capital, there would be no problem with TMobile reception. Can you help me by providing a solution for service inadequacies in this situation? 

3 replies

What u want me to do ?

Text me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Enable WiFi Calling on your devices, if they support it.  One of two CellSpots that T-Mobile at least one point, offered, would also help.  I still have a CellSpot with T-Mobile but I have seen others post saying, T-Mobile no longer offers them to customers.  Try reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can quickly tell you if they still offer these and if so, if they will send you one out.  You could also call Customer Care but wait times can be a bit on the long side.