Solved

Can you tell me why my wife and i have no service in East Bethel,Minnesota 55011 ? We have rebooted and there is still no service here/

• 11 June 2016
  • 1 reply

Can you tell us why my wife and cannot get service in East Bethel, MN 55011? This is our only phone service in our home here. We have tried rebooting 3 times and it still says seraching for service. :-(

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 12 June 2016, 18:06

Oh, that's sad hearing you and your wife are having signal trouble @horseman1223. I have a few thoughts on what's happening. Looking at this location, I'm seeing the strongest coverage is 2G while inside a home. There's 3G/4G and even Band 12, but this will be stronger in cars and outdoors. Keep in mind, you'll need to be using Band 12 capable phones in order to connect to this frequency. What kind of phones are you using? I'd like to have you test switching them to the 2G only setting to see if it allows you to connect.

Discussion moved from Community-2001 to Community-2496‌.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Oh, that's sad hearing you and your wife are having signal trouble @horseman1223. I have a few thoughts on what's happening. Looking at this location, I'm seeing the strongest coverage is 2G while inside a home. There's 3G/4G and even Band 12, but this will be stronger in cars and outdoors. Keep in mind, you'll need to be using Band 12 capable phones in order to connect to this frequency. What kind of phones are you using? I'd like to have you test switching them to the 2G only setting to see if it allows you to connect.

Discussion moved from Community-2001 to Community-2496‌.