Question

Carrier Hub MCM client requests are processing messages

• 20 November 2020
  • 24 replies

Badge +1

I use a Galaxy A11 and twice today a message  from Carrier Hub “MCM client requests are processing:….possible issue with T Mobile network upgrade going on or some other network issue?  Phone is a bit off with texts being delayed but no major issues yet

Please advise

24 replies

Userlevel 2

My  Samsung Galaxy S9 is saying the same thing for a couple of days now. Carrier Hub MCM client request are processing. It deleted all my apps on my front  phone. Also making alot of delays and alot of errors as well.

My Galaxy S20+ is doing the same thing as well. It won't connect to my home WiFi at all.

Userlevel 1

My Samsung Galaxy S9 is doing the same thing. I can’t do anything on it and lost my apps on my home screens.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I get that often on my One Plus 8 5G.  Often when this is occurring, I lose service.

All this time I thought it was my cheap phone. This issue has caused me some issues today.

Userlevel 1

I lost all apps on my home screen today after powering on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9.  First time this has happened.  T-Mobile support transferred me to Samsung technical support.  Edwin said it was a glitch.  I’ve added apps back to home and enabled “Lock Home screen layout” in Home screen settings.

I’m also seeing the Carrier Hub notifications, but can’t say if it’s related to my apps disappearing.

The most curious Carrier Hub notification said “New Notification, content hidden”

My Samsung Galaxy S9 have gotten the Carrier message a couple times now. this time I lost all apps on home screen. I guess they knew I needed to declutter my home screens lol

Userlevel 1

Any solution to this? I lost everything on my home screens as well. Galaxy S9.

Yep, S9 all apps dissapeared and that was the first time I've ever seen the MCM client processing message. Once I take time to get all of my apps back, will this be reoccurring? What's the solution?

Mine keeps glitching out too and saying that "MCM client requests are processing..." after I restart the phone. A lot of issues on here but no solutions huh?

I'm on an LG K51 and I'm getting laggy data on my texting and photo sending, this is associated with but not limited to: Discord, Facebook Messenger, and even my Text Messages themselves. 

This hasn't impacted me on any games like Clash of Clans, Pokémon GO, or Fate Grand Order.

Also, every time I restart or turn on my phone I see a notification that states Carrier Hub : MCM client requests are processing.

Ever since the October update that installed the carrier hub my phones become a paperweight half the time.  Can't send or receive texts for hours at a time regardless of signal strength, I constantly lose the signal in what are supposed to be strong coverage areas, and also noticed an issue with my Spotify suddenly not working offline like its supposed to.  I've got to reboot the phone more than once a day to keep everything working. Using a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G.

My  Samsung Galaxy S9 is saying the same thing for a couple of days now. Carrier Hub MCM client request are processing. It deleted all my apps on my front  phone. Also making alot of delays and alot of errors as well.

Go to settings, then Accounts and Backup, then Backup and Restore, then Restore Data. 

- I unchecked everything but home screen and apps so I can get my home screen back. 

Hopefully you had your back up on and this helps.

My Samsung Galaxy S9 is doing the same thing. I can’t do anything on it and lost my apps on my home screens.

Go to settings, then Accounts and Backup, then Backup and Restore, then Restore Data. 

- I unchecked everything but home screen and apps so I can get my home screen back. 

My Samsung Galaxy S9 have gotten the Carrier message a couple times now. this time I lost all apps on home screen. I guess they knew I needed to declutter my home screens lol

Yep, S9 all apps dissapeared and that was the first time I've ever seen the MCM client processing message. Once I take time to get all of my apps back, will this be reoccurring? What's the solution?

I got this message too after turning on my phone this morning because battery die last nite. And now all my apps and shortcuts that were important to me have been deleted on my front screen . Does this have to do with all the changes tmobile is having with joining other carriers? 

This is still happening. Ruined my day!

Mine just did it lastnight, I had to put all my stuff back on my home screen. Lagging, and the mom carrier hub thing too. I'm so mad!!

Randomly lost all my home screen apps prior to this latest update last night. Restore data did not work. I also see this new mcm carrier hub issue sending data. This all started when I got the latest update notice pushed to my phone, but I delayed installing the update maybe 2 days.

My battery would hardly charge last night as well but luckily this morning it's back to 100%.

I ran that system update today hoping that would fix it but it didn't. It's ironic because I normally don't update right away in case there are issues, but here they screwed us BEFORE running updates

I swear next time I'm going to apple. The old days of rooting are done anyways. 

Mine just did this to me tonight as well on a Galaxy S9. Pretty annoying, my phone's been having tons of glitches after this most recent update 😒 

Badge

This is beyond stupid & stupidly beyond stupidity. So, thanks for the holiday gift of rearranging, deleting, & controlling my phone. I actually woke up this morning wondering how I could possibly lose even more control in life. Then, like magic, samsung & tmobile collaborated once again to remind me that I merely own their products; but I don't own. Yeah, makes sense🖕🏽

This is beyond stupid & stupidly beyond stupidity. So, thanks for the holiday gift of rearranging, deleting, & controlling my phone. I actually woke up this morning wondering how I could possibly lose even more control in life. Then, like magic, samsung & tmobile collaborated once again to remind me that I merely own their products; but I don't own. Yeah, makes sense🖕🏽

I don’t think its a fault on Samsung. My friends with SGS10’s on any network did not experience this, a friend with a SGS9+ on another network did not experience this. I have 2 SGS9+’s on a tmobile network and it happened to both phone -1 of them being forced to update automatically. 

But yea, @T-Mobile you guys should’ve removed the update when you received notifications that this was messing things up for people. When it happened to me, it was already a known problem for 5+ days.

I'm curious. I found a second Carrier Hub on my phone under System Apps. It was Blue and not the T-mobile Magenta? Is that normal? Is my phone under surveillance by police? I live in Louisville where LMPD is notorious for targeting people for speaking out on social media. Is that blue carrier hub a hack?