Solved

Carrier Hub MCM client requests are processing messages

• 20 November 2020
  • 59 replies

Show first post

59 replies

My S20 just updated, and I noticed that carrier hub was pretty constantly running.  I looked through some answers and was able to go to google play store and uninstall it from there.

Carrier Hub appeared I believe after the last update [maybe before] but the icon never went away and always stayed up in the top left corner next to the time.

I got tired of seeing it so I was able to do a pull down of the notification,  I clicked on Carrier Hub, and was able to 🔕 silence that notification.  Permission was turned off.

MCM Carrier hub app is from India hacker's that use your email. And experian customer service that ask for your S.S to to verify account in Philippines that they actually sell your S.S to India for cash app pay pal for hacker's services then this app starts to invade your privacy settings to secretly wile phone is not in use is when this app builds 457 other apps like a Freakbot that will be able to track you to all your banking locations and start Android beams to ATM machines with your account information to make illegal foreign transactions by simulation of your deposits and transfers to your credit cards Instantly same amounts that banks can't understand this at fraud department that makes you look Guilty and can change monthly summary to exactly to what you put in and all your funds are negative I've been Battleing this Carrier Hub for 3 months with no sleep and called everyone possible to no prevail just pathetic apologies from T mobile Expert Rookies of the Century with no ITT Qualifications to be expert or really attack back these Hacker's that actually will call you and say you owe a outstanding debt and how you want to pay on top of you missing money to completely Dominate your phones and you childrens phones are all infected as well from free games that attached to battery of child's phone NSA devices on to Android beam to Mom and Dads phones that is how we all are getting hacked of Important emails texts and bank accounts passwords and Government agencies have no clue of Data Breach caused by T-mobile and Sprint merger this is a very Nasty App that actually someone is watching you and listening to every word you say and all microphone on that you can't force stop or delete Its A.I freakbot can't be stoped I've Factory reset 5 times on all my devices and when you are asked for Email address Whala Presto Changeo it starts again in full A.l form now even more Deadly than before now American syndicates gets in on the action the Biggest crime wave in History along side of world wide Pandemic. S.O.S Please someone with Powers Help Me stop this Invasion I've been shot at on Highway cause I've figured it out.Idiots from T-mobile is going to get the biggest Lawsuit from me and everyone that is writing about Carrier Hub MCM clients this Information needs to get to Secret Service of Homeland Security ASAP Like 10 minute Jiffy Lube LOL cause I'm Pissed off and set bait to catch these Heavy Accent Scammers whose with me to open a can of whip@$$  one Nation under God we Trust our forces are already in the Pacific send in the Tech Drones with cell phone sim to get Data Android Beam the Enamy and drop Protocol anti-spyware in India and Philippines but the Philappinos are innocent they think there actually do there jobs to India customer service hacker's that sit in actual business offices 3 months of no sleep short of my PUA funds for my family survival Fu##ing sucks when nobody believes me at Dumb A@@ Tmobile just go fill out police report and wait for a few years not trying to Disrespect the PD just was told it will solve my Nightmare Guess I'm  the last and lowest ranked humble servant to fight this Battle alone !.!.!

I have an S10, and my S10 keeps on saying Carrier Hub notifications on my apps.  My phone is being super slow to charge, and my charge only lasts a few hours.  This phone is really starting to upset me.  What's going on? 

I hope that I can help. I am using an unlocked Samsung Note 9 that I brought to T•Mobile from the sprint merger. I do have a T•Mobile sim card. The MCM client is usually the carriers way of updating their apps on your device or any specialized software that came pre-installed. I noticed my MCM client running for 10 minutes yesterday and knew I needed to put a stop to it. When I pulled down my notification screen I noticed that the secure folder logo was on the right hand side of the notification. Even if my secure folder was off it was still running in the background. In my notification tab I have a secure folder icon. If you have this icon open the secure folder and pull up your list of apps you should see carrier hub and a chess piece as its logo. Click on the chess piece it will open the information of the app. I do not allow any permissions from this app to go through my phone that is why it's just fact it would not stop running. All I did was clear cache clear data and pushed force stop. MCM client was no longer there and has not come back. I am unsure of what this will do to your phone but it did nothing to my phone even though it said please beware. It only says that because it's a systems app but does not normally have anything to do with how your phone works or handles itself. Although once again I am not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone. Good luck. Let me know if it works

I use a Galaxy A11 and twice today a message  from Carrier Hub “MCM client requests are processing:….possible issue with T Mobile network upgrade going on or some other network issue?  Phone is a bit off with texts being delayed but no major issues yet

Please advise

I just started having trouble on my less-than-2-months old S21 Ultra. I have never been a Sprint customer so why the heck do I now have this app on my phone? I got a notification for it, hard closed the app (I think?), and now I can't find it anywhere. Wtf?

I am able to send text messages but not receive them. I can make and receive calls fine. I also see carrier hub messages popping up and even tho I have tmobile I have a sprint hub on my phone. It won't let me download the tmobile magenta hub. Anyone know how to fix my text messages not coming in?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

From what I’ve been able to gather this could be coming from the Carrier Hub app. I suggest uninstalling it if you have the option. This could happen to Tmo customers also if you’ve gotten your phone from Sprint prior to the merger.

Badge

I just purchased a new Motorola One 5G ACE from a TMO store and this app is installed and running all the time. This phone came out only a month ago on TMO and came with a TMO Sim card. So I am not sure if its only needed for Sprint customers. Maybe when a phone roams on sprint towers?