Question

Continuous loss of internet - MANY times a day

• 27 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 1 reply

My connection is solid but losing internet service numerous times a day.  This is infuriating.  Why is this happening all of a sudden.  Up until last week this was never an issue.

4 replies

I have been having this issue as well when I called customer service they tell me it’s at tower upgrade but that’s what they always say

Badge

Same issue for the past two weeks.  CS states they can never see a reason for it happening.  Very frustrating when working from home.

Edited to add:  Lost connection when trying to post this reply.

Badge

Used FB messaging and all they say is “Friend, so glad you contacted us. “ And then they ask the same quesions over and over again.  Like they aren’t reading response.  I have been with T-Mobile for ever and have dealt with issues - including moving to their TV plan that lasted all of a month when they up and cancelled it!   I sit between 2 towers, and am tired of their excuses.  Its time to move on from Tmobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

have them create a network ticket for you. out of those two towers im wondering which one is an actual TMO tower..or if theyre both that could also end up being an issue if your phone keeps bouncing between both.

is this only location based? as in only happens while at home between those two towers or while out and about as well (5+ miles from those two towers)?