Coverage

• 3 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

Just switched from Sprint. I knew we were in a fair coverage area but got 1 bar and LTE would come and go. Called T-Mobile and they sent me a mini tower. Now full bars and full time LTE. Thanks T-Mobile, been great so far!

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I wish T-Mobile would keep up with reports on how many towers/sites they are converting and upgrading every week. Sometimes it seems like they are standing still, even though I’m aware that they are working as fast a as the manufacturers can supply the equipment.

Badge

I know. There is a Sprint tower in my town but can't connect to it so we have no service in town. Just trying to be patient but is annoying. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

When and if T-Mobile converts many Sprint towers, it will help coverage in many places around here. I’m just afraid that they will make the wrong decisions about what to keep and what to offer to Dish. T-Mobile’s engineering department has been quite hardheaded in the past. ITMT, I hope for the best.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I wish T-Mobile would keep up with reports on how many towers/sites they are converting and upgrading every week. Sometimes it seems like they are standing still, even though I’m aware that they are working as fast a as the manufacturers can supply the equipment.

agreed. im still w/Sprint and now that i activated my V60 im able to pull in TMO 5G apparently. work speeds are great..home is supposedly covered but forgot to check.

would be nice to know which towers will be yeeted and which will stay.

I live in NYC and I’m with TMobile. I just moved to washington heights area but my service has gone to complete shit. Anyone else having issues today?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I live in NYC and I’m with TMobile. I just moved to washington heights area but my service has gone to complete shit. Anyone else having issues today?

did you check the coverage map to make sure you are still pretty well covered there?