Solved

Coverage in Boston BackBay station

Hi,

T-Mobile coverage in the commuter rail platforms of BackBay station is weak. The signal drops and you get no coverage sometimes. AT&T and Verizon seem to have pretty good coverage in this spot. It is really helpful to have coverage on the commuter rail platforms as passengers wait for the train.

Do you have any plans of improving coverage in this area?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 2 July 2018, 17:39

Oh okay, please do contact us so we can gather your specific information and get this up to the local engineers for review.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

We are always looking for areas to improve our coverage! Have you already had the chance to speak with our over the phone support folks to get a service request opened up for these specific areas?

I haven't talked to customer support yet.

Userlevel 5

Oh okay, please do contact us so we can gather your specific information and get this up to the local engineers for review.

I spoke to customer support last week. They were going to open a ticket to check if anything is wrong. Otherwise, there is no more updates about the issue. Is this a strategy to ignore customer concerns?

Userlevel 5

I am so sorry about that! Do you happen to have the ticket number that was opened for you?