Solved

Current outage in Seattle area?

• 24 April 2019
  • 6 replies

I have not had cell service for the majority of the day.  Is there a current outage in the Seattle area?  If so, what is the estimated time to resolution?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 30 April 2019, 23:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4

I am not seeing anything at a high level. What is your zip code there?

Userlevel 3

Just checking in to see if the issue persists! If so, can you please let us know the zip like Chris asked? Thanks!

-Lauren

out of service in Puyallup Area ...98375

Userlevel 4

I actually do see a couple towers in that zip that are having some issues but the good news is our engineers are already on it and will restore service ASAP!

Ever since the huge storm knocked out power. I have had no cell service and still don't. Can't call or use data. And just received home internet and got it all hooked up right before power went out it worked great now it doesn't work at all. I'm in Stanwood, WA. Please look into this I'm not the only one experiencing these problems here

How can I submit a service outage report?  I’ve tried via the T-Mobile App Chat function, but get no response.

Want to report long-term outage NW of Seattle...had great high-speed service, now nothing at all.  Devices all work fine in other areas.

Flash Road, Quilcene WA 98376