Question

data drop in seattle Washington

• 28 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

hi figured I'd place this here seeing as I'm getting no help no where else. I currently am in seattle Washington and am having in problems with my internet dropping. Nothing else just internet, I can make calls and text just fine, but I'll go to Google and it will say offline, during a phone call.(full signal 5g).i had a iPhone 11 pro at the time this started i did all the trouble shooting i could switching new sims, putting my sim in a galaxy a715 to see if it was the phone. I still had the problem just not near as much. The techs and store say nobody elsehas complained of this. But reading the threads seems to be an ongoing problem. I switched my iPhone for a galaxy a715 like my wife's. It's not as bad ie. Not having to reset my network settings every 10 minutes but every 25 minutes. Resetting my network settings is the only way it will reconnect and sometimes it takes 3 or 4 times of doing so. This is a problem because I drive for a living and I use my data nonstop, and its pretty unsafe to be doing all that on my phone while driving. Can I get any feed back on another reasons why this would be happening?  Feedback from 3 yes ago on same problem said cell towers being upgraded. I'm in sesttle pretty busy area and I'm pretty sure those upgrades ain't still going on

6 replies

Badge

This is with full 5g service. Not only is it dropping but its super slow when it does connect.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

What are your APN settings?

Badge

I just added that apn setting you put on the other thread. See what happens tomorrow during work

Badge

Still dropping internet. Literally to get on this page I had to reset network and then go online.

Badge

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Do you have battery saving mode on? Sometimes, battery saver mode will shut down your connection to save battery & not reconnect well.