Solved

Degrading Service Around Lancaster County, PA

• 14 September 2019
  • 2 replies

As stated, over the past year, it seems as if my service has become worse and worse. My calls have been dropping frequently daily even with full bars LTE. Not only have I been having these issues the other individual on my plan is having the same issue. Has there been some change in the network? This is becoming frustrating to the point where switching carriers may become at option even if I have to pay more.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 17 September 2019, 14:35

Thanks for reaching out!

Since it's already confirmed someone else on the plan is experiencing the same, that's going to definitely lead us to believe it's network oriented and not device.

What I suggest doing is reaching out to care, or reaching out to T-Force on Facebook or Twitter (links in my signature) and provide them the address and pertinent info for the issues so we can take a look to see if there's an outage, upgrades of some sort happening, or an issue going on that may need a report!

-Lauren

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Thanks for reaching out!

Since it's already confirmed someone else on the plan is experiencing the same, that's going to definitely lead us to believe it's network oriented and not device.

What I suggest doing is reaching out to care, or reaching out to T-Force on Facebook or Twitter (links in my signature) and provide them the address and pertinent info for the issues so we can take a look to see if there's an outage, upgrades of some sort happening, or an issue going on that may need a report!

-Lauren

Has this issue been resolved for anyone, yet ?  The service continues to get worse.

Going outside to make aphone call is getting old.