Solved

Dropped calls, caller can't hear me

• 15 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

In my home, calls are dropped and the caller can’t hear me unless go outside. This just started with the last month.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 15 November 2022, 23:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you using anything to try and help like wifi calling?

Badge

Everything I read on the T Moblie site said to turn Wifi calling off. None of their suggestions helped. There is a tower in site of our house.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

turn it off to do things like network resets but no..wifi calling is there to help with interior connection issues.

and not fully sure what you were saying for that last part there. there is a tower inside of your house?

Badge

In sight of my house.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

but you know for a fact that it is a TMO tower? they dont all stack up on the same towers.

Here is the TMO Service map and has a field for you to put in you address to check the what service you have around you. Sadly you can cross a street and you get switched to a different tower that is overwhelmed. Or you may live on that side of the street, does not hurt to check. I have been lucky most of hometown has access to 5G UC. Hope this can be of help

T-Mobile Coverage Map

This phone is my life line. It drops my calls. I can’t get access Hulu or Netflix. Trying to call for help but the phone drops. The message shows that I can’t call anything but an emergency number. 

I am very frustrated. NO PHONE, NO TV. I pay a lot too.